Is there a worse NBA commentator than Jon Barry?

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

I also agree with Mark Jackson, and Reggie Miller. Mark Jackson is a obvious Laker/KOBE STAN though.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And believe it or not, I still don't like him.

Walt Clyde Frazier is like a cycle. When I first started watching Knick games with him as commentator I loved all of his lines. 5 years later this !$#!$ made Knick games hard to watch especially since the Knicks were playing terrible. Dishing and swishing, always talking about never leave your feet on defense, swooping and hooping, bounding and astounding, hustling and muscling, slicing and dicing, The court is 50 feet wide, not wide enough for [insert player's name], [insert player here] beginning to percolate, all the Knicks with the knack tonight, and matador D.....

Then you end up enjoying it again and can't help but laugh.

I mean damn he needs to write a Dr. Seuss NBA book. Dude would be a millionaire five times over.

Walt Clyde Frazier is like a cycle. When I first started watching Knick games with him as commentator I loved all of his lines. 5 years later this !$#!$ made Knick games hard to watch especially since the Knicks were playing terrible. Dishing and swishing, always talking about never leave your feet on defense, swooping and hooping, bounding and astounding, hustling and muscling, slicing and dicing, The court is 50 feet wide, not wide enough for [insert player's name], [insert player here] beginning to percolate, all the Knicks with the knack tonight, and matador D.....

Then you end up enjoying it again and can't help but laugh.

I mean damn he needs to write a Dr. Seuss NBA book. Dude would be a millionaire five times over.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I remember in high school when Bob Costas would do all of the Finals games years ago .. dont know if he still does but that was definitely superior commentary.
You're crazy. Costas called basketball games like he was on the radio. And the booth with Isiah Thomas....WOWZERS. That was atrocious.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I remember in high school when Bob Costas would do all of the Finals games years ago .. dont know if he still does but that was definitely superior commentary.
You're crazy. Costas called basketball games like he was on the radio. And the booth with Isiah Thomas....WOWZERS. That was atrocious.

LOL @ hating on Clyde, guy always has a positive attitude and he obviously loves what he is doing.

Guys is great, makes the games watchable.

LOL @ hating on Clyde, guy always has a positive attitude and he obviously loves what he is doing.

Guys is great, makes the games watchable.

Originally Posted by DubA169

people hate on clyde!!!???

that's shocking news to me honetsly.

Forreal.

Walt tells it like it is ontop of providing comedy.

Im pissed theres no Gus Johnson anymore.    Walt x Gus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

people hate on clyde!!!???

that's shocking news to me honetsly.

Forreal.

Walt tells it like it is ontop of providing comedy.

Im pissed theres no Gus Johnson anymore.    Walt x Gus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So people actually like Mike Breen?

"Bang!!!!"

he's ok, but as some people said, Bill Walton > *

best comment he made was this
"that has to be a foul!" then someone said "on who?" then Bill said "on the game of basketball"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So people actually like Mike Breen?

"Bang!!!!"

he's ok, but as some people said, Bill Walton > *

best comment he made was this
"that has to be a foul!" then someone said "on who?" then Bill said "on the game of basketball"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom