Is there a worse NBA commentator than Jon Barry?

walton >>> all of espn

dont sleep on marv, harlan and hubie too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by diew its james

am i the only one that cant stand walt clyde fraiser ?

^ You mean to tell me you don't like his swishin' and dishin' and his swish cheese defense?
laugh.gif
  It's annoying at times, but so hilarious. And why does he find a way to fit in the word percolating? Who does that?

its funny at times but how many times do you want to hear about the knicks tenacity, dexterity, posterity and how stupendous each players shots are?
laugh.gif

^ You mean to tell me you don't like his swishin' and dishin' and his swish cheese defense?
laugh.gif
  It's annoying at times, but so hilarious. And why does he find a way to fit in the word percolating? Who does that?

its funny at times but how many times do you want to hear about the knicks tenacity, dexterity, posterity and how stupendous each players shots are?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Every time a Knick touches the basketball. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Every time a Knick touches the basketball. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

He seems to be the only reason why I watch the knicks.
30t6p3b.gif

He seems to be the only reason why I watch the knicks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by rawjs

I wish they would bring Bill Raftery to the NBA. My favorite announcer in all of sports.
Is that the "little kiss" guy?  He's great .
laugh.gif

Gus Johnson in the NBA would be funny too.  Him and Barkley should do the finals

30t6p3b.gif
at the fact Gus doesn't do Knick games anymore.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by rawjs

I wish they would bring Bill Raftery to the NBA. My favorite announcer in all of sports.
Is that the "little kiss" guy?  He's great .
laugh.gif

Gus Johnson in the NBA would be funny too.  Him and Barkley should do the finals

30t6p3b.gif
at the fact Gus doesn't do Knick games anymore.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

All of ESPNs broadcasters are so bad. Idk if I can take another Nba finals with Breen, Van Gundy & Mark Jackson.

I've come to terms with the mediocrity.  You would think their would be 1 or 2 decent announcers.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

All of ESPNs broadcasters are so bad. Idk if I can take another Nba finals with Breen, Van Gundy & Mark Jackson.

I've come to terms with the mediocrity.  You would think their would be 1 or 2 decent announcers.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Dude stay hating on the SPURS.
30t6p3b.gif

This.
30t6p3b.gif

I also agree with Mark Jackson, and Reggie Miller. Mark Jackson is a obvious Laker fan though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Dude stay hating on the SPURS.
30t6p3b.gif

This.
30t6p3b.gif

I also agree with Mark Jackson, and Reggie Miller. Mark Jackson is a obvious Laker fan though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom