Is there ANY Outkast song where Andre 3k DOES NOT out shine Big Boi? vol. Big Boi is crack.......BUT

Originally Posted by XTHE DIESELX

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Big Boi is prolly one of the most underrated rappers ever. Dudes always quick to jump the gun/call him out for getting out shined by 3stax...SMH
smh.gif

This thread is wrong on sooooooooo many levels. At the end of the day, Outkast is a group and NOT Andre with some other guy rapping beside him.

just continue to listen and enjoy what they bring to the table.

I completely agree.

ima need you to listen to a lot of their albums. Big boi outshines dre a lot...

boi holds his own.. i hate seeing people talk down on him like he isn't an incredible mc. this is similar to dudes sucking off pusha and downplaying malicelike he's not just as good. if big boi was in a group with any other mc, he would've been the star but they shine for separate reasons.

anyway, the first song that came to mind here was ha ha ha, we luv deez hoez. and let's not act like speakerboxx wasn't miles ahead of the love below.unhappy and reset > everything on the love below besides a day in the life... and she lives in my lap.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Some $*$@#% just like the taste of 3000's slong.

Despicable
smh.gif
you are a raiders fan, your opinion is null and void...
roll.gif
roll.gif

with that being said

BOTH are top 3 rappers DOA.... Its like comparing Jordan/Bryant and James...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Some $*$@#% just like the taste of 3000's slong.

Despicable
smh.gif
you are a raiders fan, your opinion is null and void...
roll.gif
roll.gif

with that being said

BOTH are top 3 rappers DOA.... Its like comparing Jordan/Bryant and James...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL i guess that really was funy.

yall acting like I dissed Big Boi he is in my top i just never really heard a Outkast song where he went harder then Andre and was asking other NTers thereopinion and to point me to some songs that i might have missed

and who ever said Speakerboxxx was miles ahead of Love Below
indifferent.gif

The Love Below wasnt really a rap/hip hop album that was Dre doin what he always wanted to do....thast y they are 2 total different CD's.....not to mentionThe Love Below is ONE of the reasons why SB/LB went diamond......Hey Ya & Roses = White People/Pop sales
smokin.gif

and Reset is ok...should have just been Cee-Lo and Big Boi

but how could you not mention Flip Flop Rock? the whole song is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This thread is wrong on sooooooooo many levels. At the end of the day, Outkast is a group and NOT Andre with some other guy rapping beside him.

I completely agree.

roll.gif

roll.gif

real $!%% tho...just sounded funny..

i think big boi is like scottie pippen to andre's jordan. he does what he needs to do on a track to get the job done and make the song an enjoyableexpirence for everyone but at the end of the day a3k's going to be getting the shine because he produces better verses overall. similar to scotty, scottydid what he had to do to help jordan and the bulls be successful and is widely considered a legendary player but he will always be outshined by jordansaccomplishments ie. a3k.

just my 2 cents.

either way both are appreciated to the fullest.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Considering that its all subjective, you already have your mind made up on this situation, no matter what song someone points to youre going to find something Dre said in his verse and point to it as a reason for it being better. Noone is going to change your opinion so why are you asking for examples?

Exactly

Big Boi doesn't get enough credit, and he's neck and neck with Andre, but I'm tired of both of their solo %#+*...

Can a ninja just get some 'Kast?

Originally Posted by airjordan05

i think big boi is like scottie pippen to andre's jordan. he does what he needs to do on a track to get the job done and make the song an enjoyable expirence for everyone but at the end of the day a3k's going to be getting the shine because he produces better verses overall. similar to scotty, scotty did what he had to do to help jordan and the bulls be successful and is widely considered a legendary player but he will always be outshined by jordans accomplishments ie. a3k.

just my 2 cents.

good analogy, never thought of it like that

Originally Posted by airjordan05

i think big boi is like scottie pippen to andre's jordan. he does what he needs to do on a track to get the job done and make the song an enjoyable expirence for everyone but at the end of the day a3k's going to be getting the shine because he produces better verses overall. similar to scotty, scotty did what he had to do to help jordan and the bulls be successful and is widely considered a legendary player but he will always be outshined by jordans accomplishments ie. a3k.

just my 2 cents.

off the top of my head

-ms jackson
-so fresh so clean
-atliens
-da art of storytellin 1 & 4
-toilet tisha

dre rarely outshines dude. thats a big misconception

yea, I give them equal with a push edge to Dre...

chonkyfire
mamacita
so fresh, so clean
in due time
phobia
there are a lot big boi outshines in

OP please... Big be ANCHORING certain tracks. I'm not gonna make a list because like Cake said, it is what it is, but ya'll be sleeping on Leftfootsomething unconstitutional
smh.gif

^
not really Dre aint rap on it

but im glad some one brought up so fresh so clean......i went back took a good listen and Big Boi got Andre on that one

Pmighty im sorry BUT Dre still got him on

-ms jackson
-atliens
-da art of storytellin 1 & 4

Back
Top Bottom