Is there ANY Outkast song where Andre 3k DOES NOT out shine Big Boi? vol. Big Boi is crack.......BUT

YO! Seriously... I'd be willing to give him Pt. 1, but "Ms. Jackson" and "Pt. 4"?
smh.gif
"So don't give me the gangsta grill, nodrama. It makes no sense. I got a mean #%# backhand and a cannon that don't miss, +@@!!."
sick.gif
You crazy as hell. DF!!!

The only song Big Boi got Dre on were "Ova Da Wudz" and "West Savannah"....with the latter being a Big Boi solo song
laugh.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

The only song Big Boi got Dre on were "Ova Da Wudz" and "West Savannah"....with the latter being a Big Boi solo song
laugh.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!

i guess it can go hand and hand on Ms.Jackson cause Big told a story but Andre broke lines down and made u forget about the song and just remember the lines

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Seriously... I'd be willing to give him Pt. 1, but "Ms. Jackson" and "Pt. 4"?
smh.gif
"So don't give me the gangsta grill, no drama. It makes no sense. I got a mean #%# backhand and a cannon that don't miss, +@@!!."
sick.gif
You crazy as hell. DF!!!
thank you
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

yall acting like I dissed Big Boi he is in my top i just never really heard a Outkast song where he went harder then Andre and was asking other NTers there opinion and to point me to some songs that i might have missed

and who ever said Speakerboxxx was miles ahead of Love Below
indifferent.gif

The Love Below wasnt really a rap/hip hop album that was Dre doin what he always wanted to do....thast y they are 2 total different CD's.....not to mention The Love Below is ONE of the reasons why SB/LB went diamond......Hey Ya & Roses = White People/Pop sales
smokin.gif

and Reset is ok...should have just been Cee-Lo and Big Boi

but how could you not mention Flip Flop Rock? the whole song is
sick.gif

Im not really sure what thats supposed to mean, I know you capitalizied one. But "the way you move" was also really loved by white people too. Theyboth had monster singles on that album.

Back
Top Bottom