Is there anything to do in Seattle? Clubs?

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

I feel bad because I ve been up here(Fed. Way/Tacoma) since '04 and I dont know Seattle well,even though my job keep me on the road 9 months out the year.I went to Club Heavens two weeks ago and it seemed like everyone was depressed.

TBONE can you futher elaborate on spots to hit up(I am Black,6ft,200+,from Chicago,if that matters).

And cats are really sensitive about the Sonics leaving,lol,I understand though I couldnt imagine growing up with out the Bulls.But I got some weird feeling the NO Hornets are going to became the Seattle Hornets urrr Sonics
Ibiza on Saturdays
I'm white though.... and rock striped shirts sometimes
nerd.gif

Do you also frequent the Fremont area?
laugh.gif
jk

Freemont
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Ibiza on Saturday is pretty good.

Place for club stuff: http://seattle.napkinnights.com/
Has some good information

Originally Posted by eight2one

why dont seattles clubs sound appealing?
Cause most of them aren't
laugh.gif
Not compared to otherplaces

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Wow look at all the Seattle heads on NT. BTW Southend > Rest of the city. When in need the Southend will provide.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Yall ain't even hitting the spots with these suggestions.

The two hot spots right now for gun shots in the past few months are right next to Garfield High School by Cherry & 23rd area
Also, probably more so..... the Rainier Beach area & a little north of there.

I need to check out the 21st & Union + 28th & Jackson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what the hell is going on in seattle? i grew up in the CD and southend. I actually lived on 21st and union
laugh.gif
it wasnt that bad...
went to garfield high school too
but yeah seattle is boring as hell, such an overrated city. so glad i moved the hell away

i know you guys are talking about nightlife and stuff, but for those who are saying there is nothing to do in seattle, you guys should consider doing a littlerecreation. try snowboading, skiing, hiking, camping, kayaking, camping, white river rafting, etc. there are TONS of places to camp and hike, the pacificnorthwest is a recreation wonderland...

^ u right u can do that stuff in the Pacific NW... u cant do none of that stuff in seattle. u can climb the wall at R.E.I.

^just drive than

try living somewhere where you can do those things but you'd have to drive even further for a less captivating experience.

besides, i'm sure seattle isn't that bad. i lived there for most of my childhood and am now possibly returning after living in ohio for the last 6years (18 now) and i'm sure it can't be much worse. even though i've become pretty fond of ohio now

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Yall ain't even hitting the spots with these suggestions.

The two hot spots right now for gun shots in the past few months are right next to Garfield High School by Cherry & 23rd area
Also, probably more so..... the Rainier Beach area & a little north of there.

I need to check out the 21st & Union + 28th & Jackson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what the hell is going on in seattle? i grew up in the CD and southend. I actually lived on 21st and union
laugh.gif
it wasnt that bad...
went to garfield high school too
but yeah seattle is boring as hell, such an overrated city. so glad i moved the hell away
Fam I went to school in the southend and grew up on 23rd and Jackson...and back then it wasn't that bad at all....+*!@ is differentnow...completely different
smh.gif

Dag.....when I went to bed I thought this thread was dead. I've been out here since tuesday on a business trip. Leave tomorrow morning. I just hit a bar bymy hotel in Tukwila last night. Its a lot of good looking asians out here. Im black btw, but I have no skin preference. Good look on some of the spots.

Portland sucks. Beacon Hill is a dope neighborhood to grow up in. From what I remember of the late 80's early 90's was a lot of neighborhood beef andshootings. This crap thats happening now pales in to what use to go down.

BTW 36hypno where did you end up going?

they have good fires over there.
smokin.gif
other than that, their clubs are weak. i was bored out there for 4 yrs before I move back to the bay last yr.

Can anyone tell me why KUBE 93 do not play any local hip hop artists?And is there a Seattle sound like in Nor. Cal where Hyphy is big even though every otherperson I meet up here say they are from Cali,lol.

Can anyone tell me why KUBE 93 do not play any local hip hop artists?And is there a Seattle sound like in Nor. Cal where Hyphy is big even though every other person I meet up here say they are from Cali,lol.

because Pube 93 sucks and erik powers is %*+@*$%%# and I think that dirty harry guy is legally ******ed...

wow whats up with this thread? needs to be moved to the PNW forum lol

to southsidechi77

if you listen to x104.1 they usually play local stuff i think late at night or late at night on the weeknds, i dont remember cuz my signal is weaksauce from myhouse

Can anyone tell me why KUBE 93 do not play any local hip hop artists?And is there a Seattle sound like in Nor. Cal where Hyphy is big even though every other person I meet up here say they are from Cali,lol.
Yeah Seattle lacks some originality as far as culture goes in some parts of the town, this whole bay/hyphy thing has been going on since I wasyoung earrrly
laugh.gif

and I barely listen to the radio particularly kube..the closest they get to playing local artist is when ppl call in for the freestyles on roll call
laugh.gif
, I thought I used to hear locals on 104.5 don't remember though

damn, this thread is more active than the whole PNW board.
laugh.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

get yourself some spicy chicken strips at ezells too while your at it....yum
d.i.c.k's deluxe burgers are always awesome
50% off wings on mondays at wingdome is a good deal too

KUBE has been wack since the late '90s, or so. Even the Old School Lunch is played out. The funniest thing about KUBE is that about ten years ago, they hadclub nights in Seattle (like at Lock Stock, which eventually became Tommy's, on the Ave), and even on weekends. And now if you listento KUBE promotionsthey'll hype a Monday night at some wack spot in Federal Way, or something. That staton has no pull in this town. They used to show up to emceeBumbershoot's rap shows (before Hip-Hop 101 began), and it would be for artists they hardly ever played on the station, if ever.

Mayne,I didnt know it was this many Nters up here.I wish I would have been posting more thoughout the last four years,lol.

Whenever I had big projects here I usually worked the night shift and I noticed that KUBE 93 would play some songs 5 times within one hour,which I foundunbelievable at the time.But it is almost like that in every city now,with Clear Channel damn near owning every radio station.

And I gotta try this Ezell Chicken out before I leave again,which location should I go to,I heard there is one near a high school(garfield,franklin???) andanother by a bowling alley.The bar is set pretty high(look at my avy) since I heard Oprah fat butt supposingly get this chicken flown to her,even though sherefuse step out of downtown to see the city that she work and live in has to offer,but that is another story.

Mayne,I didnt know it was this many Nters up here.I wish I would have been posting more thoughout the last four years,lol.

Whenever I had big projects here I usually worked the night shift and I noticed that KUBE 93 would play some songs 5 times within one hour,which I foundunbelievable at the time.But it is almost like that in every city now,with Clear Channel damn near owning every radio station.

And I gotta try this Ezell Chicken out before I leave again,which location should I go to,I heard there is one near a high school(garfield,franklin???) andanother by a bowling alley.The bar is set pretty high(look at my avy) since I heard Oprah fat butt supposingly get this chicken flown to her,even though sherefuse step out of downtown to see the city that she work and live in has to offer,but that is another story.

Back
Top Bottom