Is There Anything You're Borderline Obsessed With?

Camera gear. I just upgraded my camera equipment and am already looking take it up another step.
smh.gif

Btw, the price of shoes are just spare change in comparison to camera gear.

my wardrode
music
i can waste hours just listening to music while trying on clothes in my closet and have the funnest time doing it.
also sleeping. i can't get enough of it.

Basketball
SB Dunks
Fine Filipino Girls
pimp.gif

Mountain Dew (best soda ever)
Listening to music on my itouch
....... And plush penguins
grin.gif

Trident Cool Colada gum - I buy two packs a week but I only take one or two with me in my pocket when I leave thehouse. My
boys see me chewing and ask me if I have more but I never do and they get mad.lol
Polo Ralph Lauren - I have tons of dress shirts, polos, cologne, bath towels and wash cloths, my bed sheets, belts, all
Polo. People can't believe it if they find out I only wear Polo boxers and wife beaters. I haven't worn anything else for the
past 5 years, only Polo undergarments.
The Clipse - not a day goes by that I don't listen to one of their albums/mixtapes and I quote their lines all dayand often make
them my Facebook status updates. I think Pusha T is the Robert Frost of coke talk/street hip hop, a genius.
the 90s - any cartoons, tv shows, clothing, music, slang and trends from the 90s interest. I own Freakazoid andDarkwing Duck
on dvd and people think Im nuts. I own every episode of Martin and quote lines from the show constantly. I try to buy
every shoe I had as a kid and the ones I missed because they remind me of childhood and better times. I watch Life with Louie
episodes on youtube for hours. Bonkers, too.

Back
Top Bottom