Is there anywhere doing midnight release for the 6/17 pack?

I was just wondering was there anywhere selling the pack early in the DMV? Thanks in advance for the help.
happy.gif

anybody know what spot to go period? i used to have plenty of places but i havent gotten anything from a store since the grapes, so i need help.

Word to Major Charging above retail.... Everybody knows this.... They are cool peoples but with the economy the way it is (and plenty of stock catching dust onthe shelves) they have no choice but to mark up... For example, they sold the AM90 Infrared inspired Court Forces for $90 (retail was $78 on NDC). I NEVER buyshoes at Major, however I do purchase clothing and fitteds every now and then... Dukki and Tim are pretty cool folks though....

Dayumm I just copped mines from footaction.com!! Good luck to everyone hittin the malls tomm.

If there is anyone that didnt have luck this morning I heard finishline is starting to sell at 3 p.m

cant believe i thought this were coming out in june. lol.

im so out the damn LOOP!

jsut secured a pair tho.

BUT STILL lol.

for real i'm so out of the loop..

i got a pair though thanks to an NTer..did anyone else order off of NDC with the coupon code? saved me $60 (268 shipped), not bad
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom