Is this authentic Jordan Retro XI IE Low Referee

It means that there's like a 70 percent chance it's fake, but that's the only red flag I see, so they might not be..... where did you buy those from?

It was online store, said it was imported either from china or vietnam. What is the back of the shoes supposed to be ?

Site looks fishy... You have the box? What did it come in with? EMS, USPS, Fedex, UPS etc.?

Also another thing, what does the 2.499 Million RP thing stand for?

Last edited:
Tokopedia is very well known online store in my country, it gives you guarantee money back if you find the shoes are fake after 3 months.
2.499 million stands for the price, if today 1 us dollar = 13.500 means 185 us dollar.

So they are selling the shoe for 185? Nice to know that there is guarentee refund tho... Just don't want you to be screwed over and waste your time...

Although there is refund, I agree not to waste my time.
I still focus to determine whether the shoe is authentic or not.
What do you verdict of the shoe ?

Although there is refund, I agree not to waste my time.
I still focus to determine whether the shoe is authentic or not.
What do you verdict of the shoe ?
You didn't tell me how much the shoe was. Looks good in general but the back raises a small flag. Where they shipping from and where are you?

Bought it with that price, 2.499 million rupiahs or around 185 usd.
I don't know where it was shipping from, the merchant said it was imported by nike indonesia because the merchant is authorized reseller of nike indonesia.
So yes, i am from indonesia.

The reason i asked this so I can refund it if the shoes are fake. I still have a couple of months to decide it.

Back
Top Bottom