Is this considered animal cruelty?....

NTers reaching on animal cruelty now?

thats new
laugh.gif

I guess I'm sensitive lately and got a soft spot for dogs since there's two dogs in the house right now.

I guess I'm sensitive lately and got a soft spot for dogs since there's two dogs in the house right now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Yes, imagine how you would feel if you had to pull your dog around.

Imagine how your dog would feel if he had to clean up your poo... Fair trade; free rides for cleaning up your dogs doo-doo?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Yes, imagine how you would feel if you had to pull your dog around.

Imagine how your dog would feel if he had to clean up your poo... Fair trade; free rides for cleaning up your dogs doo-doo?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I hate to be in the dog's position, pulling a 200lb. person like that thinking its his personal vehicle. If you can't walk or run with the dog on your own two feet than you shouldn't be owning a dog.

laugh.gif
 wow, rly?.. where are you from?
i see this on a daily basis.. it's definitely nothing to cry to NT about. 

Glad you got your dog avy back on
laugh.gif

And i agree. No big deal man.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I hate to be in the dog's position, pulling a 200lb. person like that thinking its his personal vehicle. If you can't walk or run with the dog on your own two feet than you shouldn't be owning a dog.

laugh.gif
 wow, rly?.. where are you from?
i see this on a daily basis.. it's definitely nothing to cry to NT about. 

Glad you got your dog avy back on
laugh.gif

And i agree. No big deal man.

not cruelty.

my trainer told me that dogs have a natural inclination to pull things. thats why they recommended that i not use a body harness for walking her. my pup is still young and small (not even 30lbs yet) but she pulls pretty damn hard.

not cruelty.

my trainer told me that dogs have a natural inclination to pull things. thats why they recommended that i not use a body harness for walking her. my pup is still young and small (not even 30lbs yet) but she pulls pretty damn hard.

Well if trainers say it's okay than I don't have a problem with it but the owner seems to enjoy it more than the dog and that to me is uncool.

Well if trainers say it's okay than I don't have a problem with it but the owner seems to enjoy it more than the dog and that to me is uncool.

naw man. that's how us white people get around...
if the dog didn't want to do it I would think he would just sit down.

-J-

naw man. that's how us white people get around...
if the dog didn't want to do it I would think he would just sit down.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom