Is this considered cheating?vol. WE WERE ON A BREAK!

So im at work today, at lunch, and we start talking about when a couple says they want to go on a "BREAK" and what that means. I threw in my 2 centsand said that it seems like whenever the girl asks for the break, that gives the girl the OK to do whatever she wants with whoever and that guy should be okwith it. BUT when a guy says he wants a break and does the same thing its considered cheating! *****! I said "listen if a girl tells me she wants a breakima do@%@# i want to do and thats the way it goes." Next time dont ask for a break if your not willing to accept the consequence.Then the women at my jobthrew in the "woman are more sensitive" card.
indifferent.gif
I justwant to know if any1 feels the same way.

well a break could mean just not seeing each other anymore, but also not seeing other people.

but it could mean not seeing each other plus see other people.

rules gotta be defined, you can't assume.

Its not really cheating, but I would be upset if my girl would go with another dude during a "break". IMO a break is when its not really going towell but there is still love. If one of those in a relationship has sex with someone else, I dont think that person loves that other person.

Originally Posted by presequel

well a break could mean just not seeing each other anymore, but also not seeing other people.

but it could mean not seeing each other plus see other people.

rules gotta be defined, you can't assume.

i TOTALLY agree, the rules HAVE to be defined! I had a GF that got pissed at me even after we said we can see other people and just because i saw otherpeople and she didnt. She figured if she didnt see other people y did I, again *****

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

It's only cheating if you have feelings for the person.

That doesn't really make sense...regardless if you have feelings or not, if your on a break that means something has happened on eitherside...girls will think of it as nothing even if they have feelings...

Bottom line, as guys, we are considered dogs and cheaters if we do something, even a simple innocent kiss, but girls are not...

this happened to my cousin....he kissed a girl while he was on a "break" with his girlfriend, kissed some girl at a club, and TOLD HIS GF, whom hewas on a break with, AND SHE GOT PISSED OFF AT HIM!!!

breaks are dumb

if you want space why dont you say so.

be like "babe, i need my space for a week or so. i dont wanna talk to you or anything. we're still together but i just need my space"

*waits for West2East to post lol

The people in the relationship have to define clearly what the break entails. There is no cut and dry answer.

Back
Top Bottom