Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Unrelated....but I got a homie who used to be in the entertainment business. He used to work for Kenny Burns and was down in ATL a few years ago @ Compound when TI came home. Now...Kenny Burns and Diddy go WAY back...but at the time were beefing cause Kenny felt like Diddy snaked him over that white girl group Diddy had years ago. Burns is the brand ambassador for Grey Goose...and obviously Diddy is Ciroc. Burns...my homie and the rest of their team had a table RIGHT across from the stage where Diddy, TI and Jeezy were. Burns is ordering bottle after bottle of Grey Goose...while everyone else obviously was on their Ciroc ****.

Diddy felt disrespected and hopped on the mic and was airing out everybody at the table. He single out my homie...called him a "purple shirt wearing ******"..."**** ya'll lightskin ******"...he was goin off. Then he threw an ice cube at my dude. Now I don't know what the hell my homie was thinking....but he tried to rush the stage and luckily got stopped by the club security because Diddy was SURROUNDED by a gang of ****** and they would have mopped homie up. Burns goes up to the stage and tries to talk to Diddy but he ain't trying to hear it. Then TI got on the mic and actually kinda gave Diddy a stern talk...telling him to "let them ****** do what they wanna do...you got too much money for that". Diddy even looked at TI on some "don't talk to me like that" ****.

Here's where it gets weird. I don't know what the hell happened afterward...but this went down on a weekend...and homie came to back to DC a born-again christian. He left the music business...and started tweet Bible verses every 5 minutes.

I don't know what the hell went down...but Diddy made a ***** find God. That's not a ***** you wanna **** w/.
That ice cube changed yo boy's life. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Majority of Bobby Brown fans were females too.

Bet none of ya'll would have ran up on him in the 90s.

Drake gets alot of flak because of his demeanor. Singing and having female fans alone don't make you a skirt. His aura just gives off a ****boy vibe.

After his Nardwaur interview...you can't convince me he ain't playing for the other team. I don't care how many strippers he's ******.
Whoa....Bobby is from Roxbury. He sang, but he was from the hood. His true self got masked for the sake of pop music 
laugh.gif
. Nothing about Bobby at anytime suggested you could just run up on him 
laugh.gif

Unrelated....but I got a homie who used to be in the entertainment business. He used to work for Kenny Burns and was down in ATL a few years ago @ Compound when TI came home. Now...Kenny Burns and Diddy go WAY back...but at the time were beefing cause Kenny felt like Diddy snaked him over that white girl group Diddy had years ago. Burns is the brand ambassador for Grey Goose...and obviously Diddy is Ciroc. Burns...my homie and the rest of their team had a table RIGHT across from the stage where Diddy, TI and Jeezy were. Burns is ordering bottle after bottle of Grey Goose...while everyone else obviously was on their Ciroc ****.

Diddy felt disrespected and hopped on the mic and was airing out everybody at the table. He single out my homie...called him a "purple shirt wearing ******"..."**** ya'll lightskin ******"...he was goin off. Then he threw an ice cube at my dude. Now I don't know what the hell my homie was thinking....but he tried to rush the stage and luckily got stopped by the club security because Diddy was SURROUNDED by a gang of ****** and they would have mopped homie up. Burns goes up to the stage and tries to talk to Diddy but he ain't trying to hear it. Then TI got on the mic and actually kinda gave Diddy a stern talk...telling him to "let them ****** do what they wanna do...you got too much money for that". Diddy even looked at TI on some "don't talk to me like that" ****.

Here's where it gets weird. I don't know what the hell happened afterward...but this went down on a weekend...and homie came to back to DC a born-again christian. He left the music business...and started tweet Bible verses every 5 minutes.

I don't know what the hell went down...but Diddy made a ***** find God. That's not a ***** you wanna **** w/.

laugh.gif

Whoa....Bobby is from Roxbury. He sang, but he was from the hood. His true self got masked for the sake of pop music 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. I was just letting dude know the type of music Drake makes has very little to do w/ why people feel some type of way about him.

It's alotta ****** that sing that don't get that kinda flak...and it would be some sucker **** to hate on a ***** because he has female fans.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. I was just letting dude know the type of music Drake makes has very little to do w/ why people feel some type of way about him.

It's alotta ****** that sing that don't get that kinda flak...and it would be some sucker **** to hate on a ***** because he has female fans.
true, there's plenty of cats that had that rep that would leave dudes slumped 
laugh.gif

Diddy plugged in those circles forreal. Dude got real contract killers on speed dial. 

There's a reason none of these rap ****** go too far when talking about Diddy. He still own the LOX publishing...and you notice them ****** ain't never say **** about that after the initial HOT 97 incident.

Diddy bodyguard got killed by BMF back in 03

Random
Crazy **** about that is afterwards...Diddy was still in club partying w/ them ******...posing in pictures n everything. 

Wolf (the bodyguard) daughter spoke on it a few years ago.

Last edited:
Diddy went toe to toe with the bmf for a bit when they tried to extort him if the internets is right . They probably came to an agreement to end that and wolf was a bargaining chip. Diddy might really be on some kingpin/lex Luthor ****.

Boyz n da hood was a favor...not necessarily to BMF

Ross is on their first album too :nerd:

Last edited:

Diddy plugged in those circles forreal. Dude got real contract killers on speed dial. 

There's a reason none of these rap ****** go too far when talking about Diddy. He still own the LOX publishing...and you notice them ****** ain't never say **** about that after the initial HOT 97 incident.
or he got better lawyers.

never fear a man that bleeds just like you

Aww....here comes the NT Chief Keef talking tough again.

Shouldn't you be chopping up some crack or cleaning your burner?

People think Drake is soft because he says stuff like "that's why I go through her phone when she go to the bathroom, I don't trust these o's"
And "you don't say you love me to your friends friends when they ask you, even though we both know that you do".

A lot of his lyrics are tight, but some of it is straight up 2 ply.

Diddy had to be proactiv about the situation and put young bath water in his place. Mc bath and body Works out here getting too familiar with established cats that came before him. Young Fabric Softner is definitely a humbled man now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom