Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

I wanna hear Aubrey's response. If he cut all ties wit Kendrick and cried over lyrics what will he do if hands are put on him

Last edited:
Son said Mc Bath & Body Works 
roll.gif

Puff def got some hitters on the team. Seen them personally at the SB party out here in AZ back in 08. Promotion dude for urbanAZ payed me to watch him and pointed out 3 legit cats that watched diddy from afar that were straped and ready. One of em was on the mo money mo problems vid from back in the day. They were in triangle form and never took their eyes off diddy

Why even hype diddy or drake like this?

Like their some mythical warriors protected by Zeus.

Real easy to get at both of these fools.

Separate them from their crew and its lights out for them.

Don't believe the hype.

Reactions: OTG
Diddy is heavily guarded for sure. Don't even care how nas got brought up, as long as cats ain't in here saying they want to be Chris Brown, I'm good.

just don't even mention that, as soon as one of them goofy ****** see the names in the thread preview they gonna run in here and start that same

dumb **** over again and then proceed to post pics of that dingy broad you know who...

Diddy finna send out Babs, Dylan, Choppa, and all em rest of the Making the Band goons after yo *** watch. Got E-Ness waiting in the cut w/ da hammer waiting for the slip up.

This will forever be a thorn in the side of Drake's career. The Internet is overwhelmingly powerful. Just think how many rappers are gonna use this as a punchline in their raps.

I bet footage will surface by the end of this week.

People think Drake is soft because he says stuff like "that's why I go through her phone when she go to the bathroom, I don't trust these o's"
And "you don't say you love me to your friends friends when they ask you, even though we both know that you do".

A lot of his lyrics are tight, but some of it is straight up 2 ply.

Diddy had to be proactiv about the situation and put young bath water in his place. Mc bath and body Works out here getting too familiar with established cats that came before him. Young Fabric Softner is definitely a humbled man now.

Diddy has serious anger management issues.

Did he not have to go to anger management to get an assault charge dropped for attacking some dude at MTV for playing him and Nas' 'Hate me now' music video?

Diddy wanted that music video to not be played and was not happy week MTV did not listen.

Edit: Nevermind. Here's the actual story. From Wikipedia:
Controversy
The music video for the single, directed by Hype Williams and featuring Nas being crucified, was the subject of extreme controversy, as the original edit also featured Puff Daddy on the cross.[1] A Catholic, Puffy had demanded that his crucifixion scene be excised from the broadcast edit of the video, but the wrong edit was incorrectly sent to MTV and TRL, and aired on April 15, 1999.[2] Within minutes of the broadcast, Puffy had barged into the offices of Nas' manager Steve Stoute with several bodyguards, and struck Stoute over the head with a champagne bottle. Stoute later sued Puffy, the suit was settled out of court.

Nas later related the making of the song and the subsequent incident:

"It was a track D-Moet Produced for Foxy Brown, and she didn't want the record, she didn't like it. It fit with my album, I Am..., so I did the D-Moet track and it sounded perfect for Puff to be on, so I gave it to him, went to the studio, and he rocked it, knocked it out. I wanted him to talk that **** on there, because that "Victory" record was my favorite record, with him and B.I.G., and I just wanted him to talk some of his **** on there. I had him screaming a whole bunch of wild **** on here, and cats were slam-dancing to it in New York. It was really crazy, out of this world. At that point, I started wearing a huge chain, and I think me and Puff at that point started that bling **** and took it to the next level, and we did the video, and it was out of this world.

There's a play in New York City where a black man played Jesus, and caught a lot of flak. I think, even the mayor at the time, Giuliani, was against it. So my thing was I wanted to be crucified like Jesus in the video, to get back at all those people that don't want to see a black man doing his thing. Me and Puff got hammered to the cross, but after Puff expressed his religious beliefs and speaking to his pastor, he wasn't ready to take that stance, so it was really my idea anyway, so we took his part out. For some reason, I think [my former manager] Steve Stoute let it fly with Puffy still being crucified to the cross, so there was that fight at the office, where Puff jumped on Steve or some **** like that. Both of them were friends of mine, so I kind of stepped in and squashed the whole thing, and it's all in the past. Just growing pains. We were all growing up. That brings back a lot of memories. Even when I throw it on onstage now, it still kills."[3]

Last edited:
^ He really felt some way about the religious implications and perception of some of the images in the vid so when dude who did the video didn't edit the part out he wanted out. Puff put them hands on him.

For someone that's religious or spiritual and takes it seriously I can see why ppl like that would go to violence as punishment. With all these stories and other stuff we know of Puff that's really the least he could do to somebody.
Why even hype diddy or drake like this?

Like their some mythical warriors protected by Zeus.

Real easy to get at both of these fools.

Separate them from their crew and its lights out for them.

Don't believe the hype.
Talk is cheap. It's easy to say one thing compared to doing it.

Nobody is going that far about Drake or even Diddy. We just living in the real world and know how far money and power can take you.

But please tell us how you'd go about separating Puff from his crew and then on top of that making it lights out for him. Dudes in here talking like they been killing ppl and it's no problem.

Last edited:
Knowing Steve Stoute was behind it I'm sure he sent that version on purpose. Too many stories about him being a snake

Whoa....Bobby is from Roxbury. He sang, but he was from the hood. His true self got masked for the sake of pop music :lol: . Nothing about Bobby at anytime suggested you could just run up on him :lol: .

That's what I'm saying. I was just letting dude know the type of music Drake makes has very little to do w/ why people feel some type of way about him.

It's alotta ****** that sing that don't get that kinda flak...and it would be some sucker **** to hate on a ***** because he has female fans.

Bobby Brown was one the OG R&B thugs.

If it's the latter, that's a pretty ****** *** reason. I always thought it was weird dudes having any sort of hate for celebs.

I don't get it...

Aww....here comes the NT Chief Keef talking tough again.

Shouldn't you be chopping up some crack or cleaning your burner?

:rofl:

People think Drake is soft because he says stuff like "that's why I go through her phone when she go to the bathroom, I don't trust these o's"
And "you don't say you love me to your friends friends when they ask you, even though we both know that you do".

A lot of his lyrics are tight, but some of it is straight up 2 ply.

Diddy had to be proactiv about the situation and put young bath water in his place. Mc bath and body Works out here getting too familiar with established cats that came before him. Young Fabric Softner is definitely a humbled man now.

I think he just says stuff that A LOT of guys feel.

I know NT is full of macho men that don't give a damb anout yambs...

But truth be told... Men love harder than women.

I know PLENTY of dudes that are the most hood cats around...

But when it comes to women... They're super soft...

I dont think talking about your emotions when it come to yambs make you soft.

I disagree with the infatuation with strippers.. But that's him, though.

Diddy had to be proactiv about the situation
You clever mother ****** :lol: :lol:

Bobby Brown was one the OG R&B thugs.

I'm saying tho...
Keith Sweat was another one too. A lot of cats think that just because cats is out here singing, they won't put the iron to ya chest. Keith Sweat is a goon..Off topic, but wasn't there an NTer that ended up in Keity Sweats crib? He was messing with his daughter or something?

On that quest love story....

Mos Def was talking about Puff?
What "Deep Cover" and "Planet Rock" track is he talking about?

I'm kinda on Drake's side with this. None of us know what really happened but Puffs track record is despicable. He's ****** A LOT of people over and with as much **** as he's seen (and lives he's sacrificed......) the ***** is not in the least bit humble.

Back
Top Bottom