Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Don't matter. He's still the 6IX God.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I laugh everytime I hear someone refer to Toronto as the "6".

was waiting for this thread to pop up :lol:

NT is usually quick so i was disappointed this thread wasnt up this morning

So we forgot puff took a bottle to Steve stoute's head?

What that mean tho? Females smash bottles over ****** heads all the time. I'd beat the breaks off puffy. Probably wouldn't even have to throw a punch just kick the **** out his knee cap brake his shin

Beating up drake is like beating up a female. I'm surprised all the feminist and women protectors aren't in here calling diddy soft

Drake been headlining the beige movement

Diddy bringing dark skin back

Who said Diddy is soft doe?

Goes without saying

Does it?

Assuming is the first step to an *** whoopin.

Also, we talking about Drake. I wouldnt be surprised if he got beat up by Katy Perry.
The irony in this response.

Ironic because Im assuming a known sensitive THEE sensitive rapper, know for such acts as throwing drinks in a club, taking a lint roller to an NBAl game, the pharse, "you dont have to do this..", is soft?

Sounds legit.

It was money, not women, that made Diddy punch Drake outside of a Miami nightclub early Monday morning ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Diddy confronted Drake just outside LIV nightclub -- where they'd both been partying -- and the topic of conversation was business. During the tete-a-tete, voices were raised and according to eyewitnesses ... Diddy said, "You will never disrespect me" ... and then clocked Drizzy.

Our sources say it was just the one punch -- Drake was stunned, but not knocked out. One report said the fight was over Diddy's girlfriend, but we're told that wasn't the case.

Back
Top Bottom