Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Don't matter. He's still the 6IX God.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I laugh everytime I hear someone refer to Toronto as the "6".

Come see us and get that fixed, boy.

This Drake album bout to be straight flames.

All dem feelz bottled up, 24/7 bumpin

It was money, not women, that made Diddy punch Drake outside of a Miami nightclub early Monday morning ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Diddy confronted Drake just outside LIV nightclub -- where they'd both been partying -- and the topic of conversation was business. During the tete-a-tete, voices were raised and according to eyewitnesses ... Diddy said, "You will never disrespect me" ... and then clocked Drizzy.

Our sources say it was just the one punch -- Drake was stunned, but not knocked out. One report said the fight was over Diddy's girlfriend, but we're told that wasn't the case.

Mjwizkid? Text? No images!???

View media item 1295170

No pics of them even being in the same club? I don't believe it.

I wouldn't put it past Diddy to do something like that.

I mean, cmon. Its ******* Drake. Lets be serious.

seems to me like nobody in the industry **** with drake like that, outside of making music with dude..

damn

I'm not surprised, it is all business

Dunt TI punk diddy in front of a whole crowd at a club when he got out of prison?

Who said tip soft?

I think TIP got some street in him still, he stay in some ****

All jokes aside, 50 is one of the hardest ****** out

50-cent-steve-stoute.jpg

Yup one of the realest in the game

So we forgot puff took a bottle to Steve stoute's head?

What that mean tho? Females smash bottles over ****** heads all the time. I'd beat the breaks off puffy. Probably wouldn't even have to throw a punch just kick the **** out his knee cap brake his shin
How you gonna argue that diddy is soft and reference females hitting dudes with bottles only to come back and say youd kick him in the knee cap if you was to throw hands.

Is this a surprise though? It's drizzy. now I guess drake will get hype and catch a body like that.

Back
Top Bottom