Is this real life? Vol: Double life...

No effin way. I was scrolling through expecting to see Method Man with a picture or something.

When I saw reptile?

Mind Blown

laugh.gif

First the top hat photos and now this. Ninjahood is a man of mystery and da intrigue.

First the top hat photos and now this. Ninjahood is a man of mystery and da intrigue.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
......i kept scrollin like who the hell yall talking about then my mind was blown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me too !!!! i was like i must be lost then i say reptile and im like NOOOO

mind = BOOMMMMM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
......i kept scrollin like who the hell yall talking about then my mind was blown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me too !!!! i was like i must be lost then i say reptile and im like NOOOO

mind = BOOMMMMM
laugh.gif

ninjahood wrote:The Soviet Union collapsed because its economic system was unsound.

So unsound it functioned for decade after decade. It didn't actually collapse until reforms, supposedly on the basis of a better system of markets, were implemented.

ninjahood wrote:When Jimmy Carter initiated the boycott of the 1980 Olympics following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, they ran out of money.

Source? Also, I would have thought the invasion part of that sentence was more important to the point than the boycott of the Olympics.

ninjahood wrote:The Soviet Union would have collapsed a year later, except that Ronald Reagan became president and started giving the Soviets wheat paid for with our tax dollars.

Except the Soviets paid for that grain (it may have been subsudised, but it wasn't free), and during the grain embargo that preceded that, the Soviets just bought grain from other countries. Which again suggests the Soviets had not run out of money.

ninjahood wrote: During this time the Soviets began to relax the totalatarian control of their country in order to maintain trade with the 'free world'.

The Soviets had been trading with the free world since the 1920s... took them a while.

ninjahood wrote:Any analysis that does not focus on the reasons why the Soviet Union did not collapse sooner is garbage.

Any analysis citing events of the 1980s as if they were unique to Soviet history is also garbage.
-------------
Don't know why people are saying ninja knows what he's talking about....Smilin' dave just embarrased your dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: Also dude is copying and pasting everything he's written in there. Plagarism at it's finest.

ninjahood wrote:The Soviet Union collapsed because its economic system was unsound.

So unsound it functioned for decade after decade. It didn't actually collapse until reforms, supposedly on the basis of a better system of markets, were implemented.

ninjahood wrote:When Jimmy Carter initiated the boycott of the 1980 Olympics following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, they ran out of money.

Source? Also, I would have thought the invasion part of that sentence was more important to the point than the boycott of the Olympics.

ninjahood wrote:The Soviet Union would have collapsed a year later, except that Ronald Reagan became president and started giving the Soviets wheat paid for with our tax dollars.

Except the Soviets paid for that grain (it may have been subsudised, but it wasn't free), and during the grain embargo that preceded that, the Soviets just bought grain from other countries. Which again suggests the Soviets had not run out of money.

ninjahood wrote: During this time the Soviets began to relax the totalatarian control of their country in order to maintain trade with the 'free world'.

The Soviets had been trading with the free world since the 1920s... took them a while.

ninjahood wrote:Any analysis that does not focus on the reasons why the Soviet Union did not collapse sooner is garbage.

Any analysis citing events of the 1980s as if they were unique to Soviet history is also garbage.
-------------
Don't know why people are saying ninja knows what he's talking about....Smilin' dave just embarrased your dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: Also dude is copying and pasting everything he's written in there. Plagarism at it's finest.

Back
Top Bottom