Is this real life? Vol: Double life...

Son has seen this and still aint come thru with some answers
laugh.gif

the ONLY way this isnt the funniest post of the summer thus far is if OP created the history forum account jus to post so that he could make this post... yup only if OP incepted this whole thing is it not HILLARIOUS

:rofl:g

A++ (+mad stickers) trolling

laugh.gif

the ONLY way this isnt the funniest post of the summer thus far is if OP created the history forum account jus to post so that he could make this post... yup only if OP incepted this whole thing is it not HILLARIOUS

i've read some of his post somewhere before... Some should have been put into quotation marks...

neverheless he was dropping knowledge...

this should be good

i've read some of his post somewhere before... Some should have been put into quotation marks...

neverheless he was dropping knowledge...

this should be good

He wasn't dropping knowledge, and it looks like things were copy and pasted.

Obviously someone else using Ninjahood to cause LULZ, really not all that lulzy.

He wasn't dropping knowledge, and it looks like things were copy and pasted.

Obviously someone else using Ninjahood to cause LULZ, really not all that lulzy.

Better question how did op find this?

Is this turns out to be true my level of respect for NinjaHood has gone up.. The man is scholar/goon/magician/sneaker aficionado/jewelry connoisseur. Without a doubt a jack of all trades.

Is this turns out to be true my level of respect for NinjaHood has gone up.. The man is scholar/goon/magician/sneaker aficionado/jewelry connoisseur. Without a doubt a jack of all trades.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

This is your answer guys. Lock this thread up.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

laugh.gif

+1

laugh.gif

+1

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

laugh.gif

+1
+100

Originally Posted by jumpman247

laugh.gif

+1
+100

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by FOG

That does it. Ninjahood is THE MOST INTERESTING MAN ON THE INTERNET
pimp.gif

"I don't always visit internet forums... But when I do, I prefer Niketalk. Stay thirsty, my fams."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Waits for ninjahood most interesting man in the world ps

i don't always spell it the, but when i do, it's on thehistoryforum.com.

stay hood my friends. 

Back
Top Bottom