Is this really what chicks dig these days?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ness

Jabawokee wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word, thats just as lame
smh.gif
, and your ex is beautiful
ohwell.gif
. proof that chicks dig lames. You just don't realize you're in thatgroup.
I hate when females go for someone OD tatted up or Meathead type and go... I like them like that... but hes a nice guy inside.
...............so why don't you get a nice guy if you like nice guys? rather than a douche that's obviously confused and doesn't like beinghimself?

edit: to keep this thread going
http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Yuku. I typed a long $@# response and all of it deleted.

Long story short, I don't understand why a lot of nters have a lot of hate in them. Does it make ya'll feel better to put others down?

Are these witty references to sleeping pills and etc encouraging others to end their lives really necessary?

Is there something that bad about your lives that make you want to put others down?

I know it's just an internet messageboard but these are probably relflections of how ya'll are in real life.

I don't mean to sound like a condescending $@#, I'm just saying, this is something that helped in my life.

Instead of putting others down, make a conscious effort to talk others up. Say encouraging words. Especially in the presence of other people. Haveyou noticed that you tend to like people less who are always talking down on people? I'm just saying, it won't lessen your "swagger" oranything. If anything it'll make others view you in a more positive light.

I really am not intending on calling anyone out, I'm just saying, this is something that helped me in my own life, especially if you're over the age of18.

Goodday.

Back
Top Bottom