Is this the actual concept of the AF1 Fusion IV?

Whats even worst then the fact that Jordan Brand would put something like this out...The fact that today's kids would go out and purchase them...

I knew these were fakes form the beginning, the only way these were real jordan IV fusions would be if they made them banana shaped, nahm sayin.
laugh.gif

These are the shoes that I was commenting on in a post about fakes a wk or two ago. I saw these in VA in the beginning of March. This dude had 'em on andsaid he got them from this local store. And he only paid a couple of bucks for 'em. I'm sure they are fakes. The quality looked horrible - they looklike fubu based AF1's in person. They are not desirable at all. They may be fake versions of reals ones to come. But they are fake.

they are surely fake.

first off they look fake. i know this can be hard to tell after seeing things like the 6ix rings or spizikes for a year but there is another clear clue.

the laces skip every other hole. obviously you can do this with real shoes but for some reason fake makers LOVE to lace their shoes up like this and prettymuch any shoe i have EVER seen laced up like that was fake. So if you ever see some Jordans on ebay that you are not sure about that have their laces skippingevery other hole I would pass for sure. Some day fake sellers will notice this and relace their shoes, till then its a pretty clear sign for me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Whats next? Spizike Fusions???

don't get my hopes up lol even though those are disgusting IV's will remain my favorite Jordan

Not a good look... JB probably has something like these in store for the future. Aren't the AF1/Fusions a 3 year deal for JB?

those def must be fake...theyre all lopsided and fakes are always laced like that, skipping a lacehole

jordan better not release those things...these fusions need to stop already

dem fake its a dude at my school with dem he got a fire red color way 2 smh Knockoffffffs

Back
Top Bottom