Is This The Kind of Mass #NT Likes?? Vol. Mass or Flab? You Decide!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that saggy booti

I'd beat tho....

That is a perfect booty man. That booty is perfect den a mug shun. Look at the waves on the cheeks yall. And she got a runners body. She would so get the pounding. That is "Dat" Mass Shun. PAWG All day shun. Seen many of urban ebony chicks with the same body type. And best of all, she can work that lump. She got it. 

I actually quite enjoy the shape of her !@$. Dudes sayin they'd hit once? I'd def keep her on the team for however long

I can see how it would be on it's way to flab but as is I'd smash.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's like she got a saggy booty or something, all the meat fell to the very bottom of her %%%. Her waist is shaped like a square, she also got chicken legs, but i'd run through it like it's 4th and goal on the 1 yard line.

melo%20cosign.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

That is a perfect booty man. That booty is perfect den a mug shun. Look at the waves on the cheeks yall. And she got a runners body. She would so get the pounding. That is "Dat" Mass Shun. PAWG All day shun. Seen many of urban ebony chicks with the same body type. And best of all, she can work that lump. She got it. 
IO2et.jpg

White girls always have that extra hip. I can't explain it.
laugh.gif

That broad was stiff as hell. Yes...I would still smash.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Something is a little off with the shape, but I can dig it.

doesn't look like she has much mass to me, the undergarment looks oddly positioned which gives the illusion of having more than she actually does

Back
Top Bottom