Is This The Kind of Mass #NT Likes?? Vol. Mass or Flab? You Decide!

o1UNa.gif

of course. But the reason her hips and butt look weird giving it that boxy shape is because she's a little out of shape for her body type. If she would lose maybe 15 pounds it'd look a whole lot better

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

That's someone's daughter yo!

Spoiler [+]
I WOULD SMASH WITH THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!

That's someone's mother too, I bet.
Probably looked right before dropping the kid, now she got that loose skin. Looks like a %%%%# too.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The potential for beauty is there, she's just gotta put some work into it.
As it stands not so great but with a little effort she could be hot.  Tummy needs work too.  She can move decent for a white girl though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

This is a very tough call.
What she does eating/working out wise for the next year or so...will have huge implications on the fate of that MASS for the rest of her life, and ultimately decide where she's going to be at financially in the future.

The ball's in her court.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't even lie, that's the truth
pimp.gif

LOL I'm torn cause she's kinda slender but her butt looks like a deflated WNBA basketball

Meh I'd smash

Honestly, that booty is NOT that appealing to me. 
But if we're really keeping it funky-- that backside probably looks great in some jeans (more so than not). And frankly, at the club or where ever else you would see this chick in public, that's all that (plus your imagination) you would get in judging the substance of booty by.

Now, fast forward to her taking you back to the crib after getting to know her. She peels of dem jeans and it becomes clear that the booty isn't as great as you had imagined. What will you do?

Do you hit her with the Seinfeld, and peace out, word to...

71r721.gif

Or do you still count your blessings and proceed to smash like any man sensible and straight man should? 

33tkvah.jpg

Like I said, the shape + look of the booty aint that appealing to me, but given the chance--i'm tearing that up. 

It's hard out here in these streets if you're a good man-- I aint turning down any free meals...
ohwell.gif

I would definitely beat that up a few times. Depending how she is in bed, I would keep her around.

her legs are skinny and her stomach is a lil loose. that's all flab famses.

i'd beat.

but i'd complain about it.

She nice.

Id like to mess with a big booty white chick.....

Most yall dudes could not even bag her though , and yall talking wild towards her.

Back
Top Bottom