Is this the life you dreamed of ???

Kinda. Went to college for music and now I'm working on working from home so I can get back to making music.

I’m content, but not surprised. Where I want to be.

Got on a good career path early and continuing to make the right moves. Could realistically see an early retirement.

Smashed all the yambs a man could want, specializing in the milf category (which was a boyhood fantasy).

Married and in a great relationship with an amazing woman. We’re both healthy.

Pushing my dream car (albeit an old model).

I def want more purpose though. I need to do more to positively impact the community. That’s on me and I just need to do it.

Hone$tly, I'm happy ju$t living for The Lord God & $erving The Holy Trinity. I know that The Lord God ha$ acknowledged me and that my faith will be rewarded $oon. I'm filled with the utmo$t joy ju$t to per$evere for the $ake of The Holy Trinity. I love having Lord Je$u$ Chri$t a$ my per$onal $avior. I'm grateful & thankful for all of the wonderful, eternal heavenly & earthly rich ble$$ing$ He ha$ for me in my life. A$ I live my Chri$t centered eternal, everla$ting king trophy life, I'm afforded more wi$dom, knowledge, under$tanding from The Almighty Holy Trinity a$ each day pa$$e$. And with that, I acquire more $kill$ to better become a proficient & capable $ervant for The Lord God'$ holy, heavenly, eternal, everla$ting kingdom. $o thi$ i$ where I've found contentment & $ati$faction. I'll never $top $erving The Holy Trinity, therefore I'll never $top living. Other$ are free to believe whatever they like, but I know who hold$ all the card$ and I prefer to be on Their $ide. Glory be to the one, tru, living Holy Trinity now and forever more. From everla$ting to everla$ting. Thank You Lord God. Thank You Lord Je$u$ Chri$t. Thank You Holy $pirit.
1f64f_1f3fe.png
1f64c_1f3fe.png
1f929.png
1f60d.png
1f60e.png

Last edited:
Not having kids has helped me on my path. Have friends that had kids and gave up on their dreams

I took a different career path compared to what I really wanted, but my personal life is very good which is what really matters to me.
do you ever wonder how you'd feel if you kept your personal life the way it is now, and have the career you desired? Is that a possibility to obtain at this point?

Not the most content. Traded my creativity for a 6 figure job that completely changed my mindset. I’m now setting it all back, planning to open up my own store and then get back to life... with time.
that wassup. What kinda store, of you don't mind me asking?

Graduated late just this past spring (28 y/o). Got a decently well paid job working for the government, but not fulfilled. So tired by the 9-5 grind though that I can't get myself to do anything but be content at the moment.

Trying to move somewhere new and get a new career but it's tough to get the energy together right now, especially since my job isn't bad. This is how they get you I guess.

When I was a kid, I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish.

At 26yo now, I've accomplished most of them.
But I've never been so unhappy.

My goals never changed, but I did.
Now I'm back at the drawing board at 0.

do you ever wonder how you'd feel if you kept your personal life the way it is now, and have the career you desired? Is that a possibility to obtain at this point?

My personal life is very good now, but my work-life would no doubt would be better which would probably make life as a almost perfect. I'm at a good company right now and my boss is down to earth, I'd just prefer to be an illustrator over a graphic designer. But, I don't have grand expectations, I just want to live comfortably enjoying my career.

I'm in the career I've wanted since HS. Took me some years out of college to achieve it, but I'm doing it, and making good money atm. Looking to increase streams of income and driving more revenue through contracting out more work.

Being a dad is amazing, I wouldn't change anything about that gift.

I turned my "dreams" into goals and as I achieve them they become accomplishments.

I don't have time to play "one day", and I'm not going to become stuck in the 9-5 sunken place. I wanna live it to the limit and love it alot

As I got older, my "dream" became wanting to work for myself and on the time I wanted. Now I'm doing that, and doing what I love to do

that wassup. What kinda store, of you don't mind me asking?

I’ve been planning to open a higher end Streetwear store for a while, no planned sneaker accounts for a few years. My city has been stuck in the growth stages for years so I know it’s time.

Back
Top Bottom