is this the most anticipated NFL season ever?

ive always loved the nfl but just thinking about this upcoming makes me want to do backflips

has there ever been more storylines going into an nfl season?

no not really. what storylines? there's not many great rivalries going right now imo. could be better

Yeah, I don't think this is the most anticipated NFL season ever.

Generally speaking, I think most sport seasons are highly anticipated, just because of the layoff and the endless possibilities. Hell, I'm excited for my Raiders, and they're the Raiders.

yep
pimp.gif

Not really, nothin excited has really happened.. and the draft class wasn't too special either. I'd say it's just a regular NFL year.

As a Jets fan, it definitely is. Being on Hard Knocks and with the new stadium opening. But I still feel like we lost too many important players (Rhodes, Faneca, Leon Washington, Thomas Jones etc.)

Just about man. This years draft was
eek.gif
, so many teams improved their outlooks. Should be a great, competitive season.

If you're a Cowboys fan
pimp.gif

Dez Bryant
pimp.gif

I got the Cowboys beating Colts in the SB.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Not really, nothin excited has really happened.. and the draft class wasn't too special either. I'd say it's just a regular NFL year.
nothing exciting happened? the Jets didn't completely load up? an Eagles great in McNabb didn't move to a division rival? one of the most decorated college QBs Tim Tebow going to the Broncos? the Ravens getting Anquan Boldin?

if you're an NFL fan, i dont see how you aren't looking forward to next season.

Back
Top Bottom