Is trying to die from heat exhaustion the new trend? vol. flannels and its 95

What's up with people lately not dressing for the weather? It's been 95+ in D.C. area all week (and 80+ at night). Ive seen ppl rocking flannel shirts, sweaters, cardigans, and hoodies all this week. Male and female. Not even on a "I'm wearing this to work" tip, but just wearing this stuff casually.Enlighten me NT, is it cool to be sweating ya +#% off now?

Yeah, Ive noticed in here too...  Reminds me of that Chris Rock movie "Down to Earth" when he talks about the winter-coat he bought on layaway but couldnt pay off until the Summer so he wore it anyway. 
laugh.gif
... Fools

I wear unbuttoned long-sleeved button ups with the sleeves rolled up during the summer because I hate short-sleeved button ups.

Thin cardigans can work too. Hoodies though? Naww
laugh.gif

I think this is less about being "cool", and more about wearing what they want to though regardless of the weather.

i think its alot of folks tryin to stlye on people. thinking they look like david beckham wearing a leather coat with shorts.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Yeah, Ive noticed in here too...  Reminds me of that Chris Rock movie "Down to Earth" when he talks about the winter-coat he bought on layaway but couldnt pay off until the Summer so he wore it anyway. 
laugh.gif
... Fools
damn, Chris Rock used that same material in Everybody Hates Chris too.

The first thing I thought of was.. Huey from the boondocks.. wearing the coat during the heat wave..

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Downtown Minneapolis is the same.
Swag > health, I guess.

#MinneapolisBrah
I was tempted to wear a light sweater/thermal the other day. sleeves rolled up and shorts.....luckily my girl talked me out of it 
laugh.gif

Probably because its freezing indoors, my guess. It's brutal outside and unbearable inside.

Rocked 501s, Polo boots, and a rolled up flannel shirt to the club the other week.

No dambs were given.

Dudes in South Florida is guilty of this, dudes will try to rock a leather jacket at the slightest breeze of the wind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I feel bad for the dudes who wear jeans 
sick.gif
It was over 100 degrees in NY and I saw some fool wearing skinny jeans and a damn hoodie. Looked like he was getting ready for a snowstorm. 

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by ricky409

Rocked 501s, Polo boots, and a rolled up flannel shirt to the club the other week.

Hood attire
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what's hood about Polo Rangers and a button down slim fit shirt, theaux... not trying to start nothing ... I just want to know...

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

i still wear my long sleeve button up rolled up with my wax denim... rather keep doing that than being part of that camo shorts crowd

2009-04-17-kanyeamber.jpg

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

What's up with people lately not dressing for the weather? It's been 95+ in D.C. area all week (and 80+ at night). Ive seen ppl rocking flannel shirts, sweaters, cardigans, and hoodies all this week. Male and female. Not even on a "I'm wearing this to work" tip, but just wearing this stuff casually.Enlighten me NT, is it cool to be sweating ya +#% off now?
laugh.gif

You acting like you're surprised...DC dudes are on something else.  This the same city where dudes wait till the temps drop to the mid 70's to break out the NF bubble jackets. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom