Is trying to die from heat exhaustion the new trend? vol. flannels and its 95

Originally Posted by AirThompson

In LA we don't have that problem, unless it's a base head.

Doesn't stop LA heads from wearing Uggs and beanies in 80+ degree weather tho....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

What's up with people lately not dressing for the weather? It's been 95+ in D.C. area all week (and 80+ at night). Ive seen ppl rocking flannel shirts, sweaters, cardigans, and hoodies all this week. Male and female. Not even on a "I'm wearing this to work" tip, but just wearing this stuff casually.Enlighten me NT, is it cool to be sweating ya +#% off now?
laugh.gif

You acting like you're surprised...DC dudes are on something else.  This the same city where dudes wait till the temps drop to the mid 70's to break out the NF bubble jackets. 
laugh.gif

Bro, no lie, I saw somebody wearing a NF Steeptech Vest on Friday (like Fat Trel be wearing), it was 99 outside 
laugh.gif

phillip929 wrote:
dankenstien88 wrote:
Yeah, Ive noticed in here too...  Reminds me of that Chris Rock movie "Down to Earth" when he talks about the winter-coat he bought on layaway but couldnt pay off until the Summer so he wore it anyway. 
laugh.gif
... Fools

damn, Chris Rock used that same material in Everybody Hates Chris too.

laugh.gif
 I had no idea.    Comedians stay recycling jokes.

What's up with people lately not dressing for the weather? It's been 95+ in D.C. area all week (and 80+ at night). Ive seen ppl rocking flannel shirts, sweaters, cardigans, and hoodies all this week. Male and female. Not even on a "I'm wearing this to work" tip, but just wearing this stuff casually.Enlighten me NT, is it cool to be sweating ya +#% off now?
laugh.gif

You acting like you're surprised...DC dudes are on something else.  This the same city where dudes wait till the temps drop to the mid 70's to break out the NF bubble jackets. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 You right. I'm about to start wearing shorts to work

Mentions of Minneapolis have already been made.

I'm one of those people though. IDGAF. I leave for work at like 6 and as soon as I get in the door it's like 60 something in the office. Hell I look like not wearing a sweater. And hell no I'm not gonna change when I get home. Dirty up two outfits? Why?

Originally Posted by Yeah

I'm one of those people though. IDGAF. I leave for work at like 6 and as soon as I get in the door it's like 60 something in the office. Hell I look like not wearing a sweater. And hell no I'm not gonna change when I get home. Dirty up two outfits? Why?

that avy... + this response... = new friend on NT... waddup famb..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

that avy... + this response... = new friend on NT... waddup famb..
roll.gif
chillin at homeb, textin on my phoneb

Oakland summer d boy uniform:

black peacoat, black beanie, 85 degrees out.

"I aint eem sweatin bruh"

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by ricky409

Rocked 501s, Polo boots, and a rolled up flannel shirt to the club the other week.
Hood attire
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Just seen those levis at footaction
sick.gif
the brand is falling off mang..
What happened to you?
++%%+ SO?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bro, no lie, I saw somebody wearing a NF Steeptech Vest on Friday (like Fat Trel be wearing), it was 99 outside 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have bumped their heads and completely lost their minds here.

Originally Posted by damian054

man its been like 100+ in dallas.. I just don't go no where

can't pm... but you in the D? Finna move out there solo and start from scratch... don't know anyone but two yambs and a dude I used to hoop with :nerd

This is why I like winter fashion more. When it's hot, you don't have much choice but to wear a t shirt and shorts (if you don't want to look like a fool), but there are many more feasible options during the winter.

Too hot to wear any clothes. But I just realized I wore a crew neck and camo shorts on a date not too long ago. I wasn't even thinking
laugh.gif

This is exactly what I see on campus at ASU (Tempe, Arizona where it's 110 degrees for like 4-6 months straight) and people are wearing jeans, hoodies, longsleeves 
sick.gif

IDK how they do it. I'll be wearing a tank and some shorts and will be drenched in sweat just walking around campus for 15 min while these people are wearing layers of clothing. 

laugh.gif
 I'm sayin man and the beanies...why!? 100 plus degrees n you have a beanie on is too silly   

Saturday, it was 99 degrees, my cousin came through to the BBQ in a long sleeve shirt and skinny khakis.
It was a UFC night, with a little alcohol in the system, I took the ****** down to the ground that night while he was sweating in a lawn chair.

laugh.gif
where do you guys go though? i didn't see anyone wearing this at crave or the w on saturday.

anyone been to the pour house? line was dumb long to get in so i turned around.

Back
Top Bottom