Is USPS always cheaper than UPS??

people say USPS is cheap but i swear everytime i ship it costs me atleast $10
smh.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

You guys must not ship a lot ff you think USPS is cheaper than UPS. If you ship via USPS with insurance and tracking, be ready to pay close to $20 whereas UPS will cost about $13; $15 at the most. Granted, USPS is quicker than UPS but seeing how buyers will ALWAYS complain about how much shipping prices are, I usually ship UPS.
grin.gif

That must not apply to any of the %%@+ I buy on eBay since I get charged $15-20 for shipping and when it lands on my doorstep it has an $8-13 price sticker on it
smh.gif
thats because you forgetting about handling, time, and supplies. it cost money for the box then driving to ups/usps.

QFT. thats why i dont even get mad at people charging a little extra.

Ive experienced downfalls with both the UPS and USPS.

USPS is like shipping for dummies. its easy, fast and straight to the point. UPS always price changing on me.

no matter what though, ALWAYS keep that proof of shipping/tracking on deck stashed somewhere. I had some dude file a chargeback for an item he bought from me 6 months ago. luckily i found the tracking slip - otherwise i wouldve been down $330 on some BS.
smh.gif
%*%# paypal.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

people say USPS is cheap but i swear everytime i ship it costs me atleast $10
smh.gif

And youre complaining about $10 to ship?

laugh.gif
shipping out 1 thing that is super light and shouldnt cost more than $5 bucks to ship

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nope, not if you get hit with the oversized box fee that USPS has.

Hate this. Especially when its going to Cali?
sick.gif
QFT. Big heavy %#@ boxes are cheaper. I learned the hard way last year.

USPS flat rate boxes is cheap!!!

5 bucks for the small one
12 bucks for the medium size one
15? bucks for the large size one

pimp.gif

ups can be ever cheaper if its going to a commercial address and if its close to a ups hub

Back
Top Bottom