Is Willis Tower (Sears Tower) gonna be hit by a 9/11-esque attack soon?

Im pretty sure DC is always the prime target for any terrorist...being the nations capital and all.

Im pretty sure DC is always the prime target for any terrorist...being the nations capital and all.

the insurance thing actually isnt true. if you know anything about businesses and particularly big businesses like the WTC they have to be insured. What he did before the WTC was hit was he reinsured. Reinsurance is several insurance companies take on the additional risk of insuring something. for example if company A takes on the risk of insuring driver a, but driver a has been shown to be reckless than company A can afford to sell insurance to driver a by selling the additional risk to company b. that way if driver a does get into an accident neither company a or b take a big hit.

the insurance thing actually isnt true. if you know anything about businesses and particularly big businesses like the WTC they have to be insured. What he did before the WTC was hit was he reinsured. Reinsurance is several insurance companies take on the additional risk of insuring something. for example if company A takes on the risk of insuring driver a, but driver a has been shown to be reckless than company A can afford to sell insurance to driver a by selling the additional risk to company b. that way if driver a does get into an accident neither company a or b take a big hit.

indifferent.gif

I'm sure nothing is going to happen. I mean if I was going to plan an attack or something, I wouldn't leave such obvious clues lying around.

I'm sure nothing is going to happen. I mean if I was going to plan an attack or something, I wouldn't leave such obvious clues lying around.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by hymen man

??
Oprah=filmed in Chicago
Mayor of Chicago=out of town
Owner of WTC and Sears tower= same guy

The owner put insurance on the WTC right before the 9/11 attacks happened and he recently put insurance on the sears tower. Get it now?

And if it does happen, like someone else said, its way too much to be a coincidence.
makes sense but still nyc<chitown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by hymen man

??
Oprah=filmed in Chicago
Mayor of Chicago=out of town
Owner of WTC and Sears tower= same guy

The owner put insurance on the WTC right before the 9/11 attacks happened and he recently put insurance on the sears tower. Get it now?

And if it does happen, like someone else said, its way too much to be a coincidence.
makes sense but still nyc<chitown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

u keep saying '' it says''

what says? where did u get this from,what is your source

or did u get high and think this up yourself?

and there is no bedbug force shield around cali, u guys have them too

u keep saying '' it says''

what says? where did u get this from,what is your source

or did u get high and think this up yourself?

and there is no bedbug force shield around cali, u guys have them too

Back
Top Bottom