iSheep, do yourselves a favor...

Originally Posted by djuzi05

ended up with a my touch 4G b/c I was big iPhone hater and on TMobile.

I've seen the light, Android sucks.

laugh.gif

Do y'all even read reviews before buying phones.

Thats like copping Shell-Toe Adidas and complaining abut its lack of modern looks.

You copped a poorly reviewed, entry level phone that runs a butchered version of Android.

iPhones/Androids aren't for everyone but if you're too lazy to read reviews or do some simple research before you invest in a smartphone...the iPhone might be the simplest choice for you.

Overall, the myTouch 4G hits almost every checkbox when it comes to features and functionality, but sadly misses the mark completely when it comes to aesthetic and "purity" of the Android vision. In T-Mobile's attempt to make a consumer-friendly phone, we'd argue they've driven in the other direction. Luckily, many of our qualms with the phone can be chalked up to personal preference, and a power user could potentially finagle a stock Android ROM onto here, so we'd encourage any prospective buyers to check out the phone for themselves before we fend them off entirely. For the rest of us, we'll keep dreaming of the Nexus Two that this phone most assuredly isn't.

Strong logic, great reasoning. I am convinced that you are correct. If only others could come up with such deep, comprehensive, swaying responses as you... This world would be a better place. Those valid points, well structured counterargument, detailed clarification and reliable sources! I hope to hear you speak again soon, radiant as the sun, spilling knowledge and wisdom into a valley of ******ation that we call NT.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Huge blackberry fan for many years. Last year, ended up with a my touch 4G b/c I was big iPhone hater and on TMobile.

I've seen the light, Android sucks. Got the 4s on release day. iPhone just works. I hope android fails.
so coppin da "baby mama" SENSE skinned android phone is all da experience you got with da OS?...you SURE know what you're talkin about then
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom