Islamic Hate Schools in Britain vol. yes, another one of these and you SHOULD CARE

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Dunno why, but I loled at "the Britain".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was gonna write the UK.

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

We can't even criticize Islam without being labeled racists now? What the hell....
eyes.gif
Criticize Islam? No. Criticize these particular groups? Yes. Either way though, it's not gonna end well. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

We can't even criticize Islam without being labeled racists now? What the hell....
eyes.gif
Criticize Islam? No. Criticize these particular groups? Yes. Either way though, it's not gonna end well. 
Even if I am criticizing these groups, it's still not racism.  I argue the opposite.  They are indoctrinated after birth. 

Why is this issue off-limits to discussion or criticism?  because they are religious beliefs? pfffbbbtt.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif
Even if I am criticizing these groups, it's still not racism.  I argue the opposite.  They are indoctrinated after birth. 

Why is this issue off-limits to discussion or criticism?  because they are religious beliefs? pfffbbbtt.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

No you're not.  You're assuming that ALL of Islam is represented by these 700 or so faith schools, even when you acknowlege in your OP that 700 of 2000 (obviously not all) schools teach this type of curriculum.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

No you're not.  You're assuming that ALL of Islam is represented by these 700 or so faith schools, even when you acknowlege in your OP that 700 of 2000 (obviously not all) schools teach this type of curriculum.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
You're not going to get much support by reproaching and making sweeping statements about  a major world religion, in fact, you will probably make way for a self-fulfilling prophecy by vilifying peoples faith. Lemme ask you, assuming you have muslim friends, would you denounce them the same? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
You're not going to get much support by reproaching and making sweeping statements about  a major world religion, in fact, you will probably make way for a self-fulfilling prophecy by vilifying peoples faith. Lemme ask you, assuming you have muslim friends, would you denounce them the same? 

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

the world would be a much better place without any type of religion.

Maybe not. 
For the vast majority of people, religion is what they want and even need in their lives.  The crazies ruin it for everybody else.
The world would be a much better place if people, of any religion, would stop hating on people of faiths other than their own.

-J-

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

the world would be a much better place without any type of religion.

Maybe not. 
For the vast majority of people, religion is what they want and even need in their lives.  The crazies ruin it for everybody else.
The world would be a much better place if people, of any religion, would stop hating on people of faiths other than their own.

-J-

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Right, where did I say or imply that all Muslims are like the ones in the report?
I explicitly said that 700 out of 2000 faith schools teach this brand of Islam.  The majority do not.  

???

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Right, where did I say or imply that all Muslims are like the ones in the report?
I explicitly said that 700 out of 2000 faith schools teach this brand of Islam.  The majority do not.  

???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

What sweeping statement did I make about Islam?  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but
30t6p3b.gif
no one condemning this.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

What sweeping statement did I make about Islam?  

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Human beings, smh
30t6p3b.gif

Stop being racist against Africans man.  You should know better.  You're Nigerian.  Stop being reverse-racist as well man.
Stop hating yourself!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Human beings, smh
30t6p3b.gif

Stop being racist against Africans man.  You should know better.  You're Nigerian.  Stop being reverse-racist as well man.
Stop hating yourself!

Back
Top Bottom