Islamic Hate Schools in Britain vol. yes, another one of these and you SHOULD CARE

Originally Posted by sherpashoes

i went to catholic school as a shild.....we got beat BAD....I was one of the wrost kids in terms of behavior.....i peed oin akid in kindergarden and was slapped in front of my class on the face.....Come on man! I was 5! FIVE!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i went to catholic school as a shild.....we got beat BAD....I was one of the wrost kids in terms of behavior.....i peed oin akid in kindergarden and was slapped in front of my class on the face.....Come on man! I was 5! FIVE!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i agree, there are some blatant lies thrown in as well but you can't sit there and tell me there aren't passages in the koran that perpetuate evil and mysogyny.
yes, there are passages that extremists use and misconstrue to perpetuate evil.
however, I do not have a problem with the Quran itself and I see no flaws in it because I see it as divine revalation. the words of the quran, the teachings of Islam and stories of Muhammad are too powerful for me to regard the Quran as incorrect in any way.

I didn't always have as much zeal towards religion as I have right now, it took some personal exploration for me to find the truth in Islam. I have read some Nietzsche, Classic Philosophy and some other stuff that has helped me realize that, in essence, all philosophies or pursuits of truth are VERY similar and, in my opinion, this supports the idea that there is one stream of absolute truth and I feel as though I have found it in Islam.
I hope I'm not coming off as a stubborn, backwards thinking religious person right now.

i agree, there are some blatant lies thrown in as well but you can't sit there and tell me there aren't passages in the koran that perpetuate evil and mysogyny.
however, I do not have a problem with the Quran itself and I see no flaws in it because I see it as divine revalation. the words of the quran, the teachings of Islam and stories of Muhammad are too powerful for me to regard the Quran as incorrect in any way.

I didn't always have as much zeal towards religion as I have right now, it took some personal exploration for me to find the truth in Islam. I have read some Nietzsche, Classic Philosophy and some other stuff that has helped me realize that, in essence, all philosophies or pursuits of truth are VERY similar and, in my opinion, this supports the idea that there is one stream of absolute truth and I feel as though I have found it in Islam.
I hope I'm not coming off as a stubborn, backwards thinking religious person right now.

Originally Posted by kash55

England has a huge Islamic assimilation problem. Really Europe as a whole does.
This may be one of the roots of the hate we saw in the video.

Keep in mind, that in Switzerland there was a proposed ban against minarets.

Here is an advertisement for that campaing
2493.jpg

keep in mind that this is one advertisement amongst many others that were advertised on buses and subways in Europe.
Can you imagine how terrible you would feel if you were a muslim person sitting on a bus next to that advertisement?
It would be humiliating.

Europe has a rising neo-conservative right wing group that is becoming more and more hostile towards Muslims. This movement is only giving more ammo to the extremist Muslim groups.

Thankfully assimilation in the USA has been much easier, which is why I think we don't have as many extremist, anti-social Muslim groups as Great Britain does.

Originally Posted by kash55

England has a huge Islamic assimilation problem. Really Europe as a whole does.
This may be one of the roots of the hate we saw in the video.

Keep in mind, that in Switzerland there was a proposed ban against minarets.

Here is an advertisement for that campaing
2493.jpg

keep in mind that this is one advertisement amongst many others that were advertised on buses and subways in Europe.
Can you imagine how terrible you would feel if you were a muslim person sitting on a bus next to that advertisement?
It would be humiliating.

Europe has a rising neo-conservative right wing group that is becoming more and more hostile towards Muslims. This movement is only giving more ammo to the extremist Muslim groups.

Thankfully assimilation in the USA has been much easier, which is why I think we don't have as many extremist, anti-social Muslim groups as Great Britain does.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

People who use it for evil are saying thr EXACT same thing homie, you seem like a good person you're not who I have a problem with.

More power to you, this should be a personal bond between you and whatever it is you consider God. Problems arise when it becomes politicized and used by evil men to as a vehicle for their destructive and inhumane agendas.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

People who use it for evil are saying thr EXACT same thing homie, you seem like a good person you're not who I have a problem with.

More power to you, this should be a personal bond between you and whatever it is you consider God. Problems arise when it becomes politicized and used by evil men to as a vehicle for their destructive and inhumane agendas.

Originally Posted by JBug88

The world would be a much better place if people, of any religion, would stop hating on people of faiths other than their own.

Cultural Relativism..................... Look up the definition.

How can a particular faith (of any sort) claim to have the true, righteous & only path while accepting the views of another path? It simply does not make sense. Religious doctrines are propagated as the only way to salvation (THE ONLY WAY). Relativism dilutes the fundamentals of said belief. The one path is the one path. No if, ands or buts about it. Religion makes that crystal clear. Certain criteria must be followed in order to be saved.
Belief in such absolutes inherently creates conflict. It's inevitable. It's right. It's according to the prescribed doctrine. Religion is war.

Religion seems quite divisive while claiming unity. Unity among man can not occur while claiming absolute truth. Religion divides along many, many lines (ethnic, social, national, economic, ect).

Can't we all just get along is a visceral & foolish reaction to this question. As long as there is religion; their will be conflict.

Originally Posted by JBug88

The world would be a much better place if people, of any religion, would stop hating on people of faiths other than their own.

Cultural Relativism..................... Look up the definition.

How can a particular faith (of any sort) claim to have the true, righteous & only path while accepting the views of another path? It simply does not make sense. Religious doctrines are propagated as the only way to salvation (THE ONLY WAY). Relativism dilutes the fundamentals of said belief. The one path is the one path. No if, ands or buts about it. Religion makes that crystal clear. Certain criteria must be followed in order to be saved.
Belief in such absolutes inherently creates conflict. It's inevitable. It's right. It's according to the prescribed doctrine. Religion is war.

Religion seems quite divisive while claiming unity. Unity among man can not occur while claiming absolute truth. Religion divides along many, many lines (ethnic, social, national, economic, ect).

Can't we all just get along is a visceral & foolish reaction to this question. As long as there is religion; their will be conflict.

If religion didn't exist, we would only stratify ourselves along socio-economic lines.

I can't speak for all religions, but I will speak for Islam.

In Islam - the religious practices (ie  prayers, pilgrimage, etc.) are not exclusive to any group of people or gender...
The religious practices are what brings one close to God, which is what my religion stresses above everything else.
(The concept of God BTW is unique in Islam because there is not physical description of him. To a Muslim, God may be light years away, but at the same time can be close enough to be  inside of your heart)

If religion didn't exist, we would only stratify ourselves along socio-economic lines.

I can't speak for all religions, but I will speak for Islam.

In Islam - the religious practices (ie  prayers, pilgrimage, etc.) are not exclusive to any group of people or gender...
The religious practices are what brings one close to God, which is what my religion stresses above everything else.
(The concept of God BTW is unique in Islam because there is not physical description of him. To a Muslim, God may be light years away, but at the same time can be close enough to be  inside of your heart)

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you ask me..you deserved it
roll.gif
roll.gif

you know damn well your mom was happy you were slapped up..what on earth was wrong with you? why would you even do something nasty like that

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you ask me..you deserved it
roll.gif
roll.gif

you know damn well your mom was happy you were slapped up..what on earth was wrong with you? why would you even do something nasty like that

Back
Top Bottom