It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees Vol. Greece is on fire

Originally Posted by odog24

hopefully its not the beginning but only the end
In my opinion this is the beginning.. This money won't last long. Greece is spending 20%-30% more than their GDP annually. They're broke. Spain and Italy are next.

%CE%A3%CF%8D%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%BC%CE%B1-12-%CE%A6%CE%B5%CE%B2%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%BF%CF%85-2012-158-620x465.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

In my opinion this is the beginning.. This money won't last long. Greece is spending 20%-30% more than their GDP annually. They're broke. Spain and Italy are next.
might become a ripple effect across europe.

worst case scenario it seems as if its setting up another world war.

how did greece get into this anyways? were they spending more than their gdp? were they borrowing too much?

might become a ripple effect across europe.

worst case scenario it seems as if its setting up another world war.

how did greece get into this anyways? were they spending more than their gdp? were they borrowing too much?
And considering the banks here are heavily invested over there, the US is going to feel the pain HARD. This all started with the first financial collapse, afterwards, they took on too much debt to try and balance their books, and with this  global recession we're in.. they have to cut public spending to try and make ends meet. But that just won't happen.. They're going to run out of money again.

I don't know about Spain but Italy has money.
In Greece there are pretty often riots.Nothing new.
They've finally stopped paying pensions to dead people, now taxing the rich and they have maybe a chance.

Imagine the situation here in the US might turn this violent once the spring/summer comes around. Occupy Movement 2012!

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Imagine the situation here in the US might turn this violent once the spring/summer comes around. Occupy Movement 2012!
we are too lazy and dumb to worry about stuff like this. social programs helps us from biting the hands that feed us. now back to watching american idol, worrying about celebrity sex scandals and deaths.

edit: i wanted occupy to become violent so that they get an edge over the government. but they just "protested" and now that obama signed NDAA, the government is now prepared for anything.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

we are too lazy and dumb to worry about stuff like this. social programs helps us from biting the hands that feed us. now back to watching american idol, worrying about celebrity sex scandals and deaths.
exactly
our attempt to start a movement has already failed. its too late for us in my opinion. especially since we'll be in iran soon

Originally Posted by andycrazn

exactly
our attempt to start a movement has already failed. its too late for us in my opinion. especially since we'll be in iran soon
i didnt see much protesting over jon corzine stealing 1.5+ billion dollars from his clients. this is just as bad as madoffs scheme. but cause jon corzines in the club and connected to obama, he gets away with it while the media said the assets just "vaporized". GTFOWTBS

Greece was already financially in trouble before they even signed on to the join the Euro Union. I say that them joining allowed them to further sweep their financial problems under the rug until they finally came to a head. I don't think they met the general requirements but was allowed anyway.

This credit crisis is world wide. European banks were just bailed out by the Fed and other austerity measures and they are still having problems. In case you didn't get what I said, US dollars are propping up European economies. Especially the weaker member countries to the union. Countries like Germany and Russia could split and be fine. I'd say the Euro is a good example of a failed idea. It didn't meet up to it's promise and destroys the conspiracy of Euro's and Amero's and whatever else was slated to come and be the forerunner to s world currency. I say the U.S. Dollar is already treated like the world currency while people are still waiting for something else to come and blindside them. It's been here all along.

Originally Posted by Wr

Greece was already financially in trouble before they even signed on to the join the Euro Union. I say that them joining allowed them to further sweep their financial problems under the rug until they finally came to a head. I don't think they met the general requirements but was allowed anyway.

This credit crisis is world wide. European banks were just bailed out by the Fed and other austerity measures and they are still having problems. In case you didn't get what I said, US dollars are propping up European economies. Especially the weaker member countries to the union. Countries like Germany and Russia could split and be fine. I'd say the Euro is a good example of a failed idea. It didn't meet up to it's promise and destroys the conspiracy of Euro's and Amero's and whatever else was slated to come and be the forerunner to s world currency. I say the U.S. Dollar is already treated like the world currency while people are still waiting for something else to come and blindside them. It's been here all along.
Considering the magnitude of this war that's likely to occur and our likely involvement, how do you think mixing that with the credit crisis will affect things? Think: oil prices, inflation, the Dow and S&P? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
 This can't be good

http://www.swissmetalassets.com/federal-reserve-devalue-dollar.html 

Back
Top Bottom