It seems like young dudes underestimate older dudes when it comes to fights.. link from WSHH on firs

How many videos are there of this old man giving these young dudes that work?

He slapped the S_ out of that kid. "You ready?!!" Punch to the face :rofl:

Last edited:
I thought it was going to be this video since I saw it on a blog today. Not nearly as good though but dude was some little old man.
Now that is sick 
pimp.gif
. Anything involving a train kinda is null and void for me. It's the dusty dude haven to get their rocks off...

"I ate that ****."

"Yea, and you'll eat some more, too."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

"I'm still standing"."

At some point you just gotta know when to take your L. :lol:

Honestly, I'm sure (in both vids) all the teens were mouthing off to the guy. If you ride a train in any city, you see this all the time...rude & disrespectful kids poppin' off at the mouth...

Last edited:
Adonbilivit

You telling me that the guy getting worked in the video was 46? Adonbilivit. Dude was 19 tops.

"You could've asked us nicely" Adonbilivit. Ain't no teenager in DC talks like that

But did the 19 I mean 46 dude say he made a call and he wasnt making home that. 

Son playing the victim 

Dudes aren't pressing charges because they know they started something they couldn't finish. Dude that got knocked up kept getting up like a fool, have to know when to quit and take the L, instead he kept getting up and look what that got him

That's not even him :lol:
Yall letting the news bamboozle you

What 46 year old man with an S-curl is on the DC metro at 1AM wearing a white tee and basketball shorts? Come on, fam. And yall peep the old head kept calling him "young boy".

Yall letting the news fool you

I watch CBS and I see BS

That's not even him
laugh.gif

What 46 year old man with an S-curl is on the DC metro at 1AM wearing a white tee and basketball shorts? Come on, fam. And yall peep the old head kept calling him "young boy".

I watch CBS and I see BS
So they found a random dude with a fractured jaw and cheekbone to impersonate dude on the train.... I don't want to live in this cruel world anymore

So they found a random dude with a fractured jaw and cheekbone to impersonate dude on the train.... I don't want to live in this cruel world anymore

You never know. You watched Scandal before?

I won't be surprised if the 46y.o was a victim of police brutality, and the city is paying him off to keep his mouth closed, and they including him on this story to make the puzzle connect. While the young boy is somewhere with a bag of ice on his face, just accepting his L

That's not even him
laugh.gif

I watch CBS and I see BS
Eh you're gonna need more evidence. I see too many 46 year olds who don't know how to act or dress for that matter. 

The story the guy in the interview makes sense, with OG in the original video repeatedly telling dude he beat down how he should have just stayed out his business.  It look like him too. 

Last edited:
Eh you're gonna need more evidence. I see too many 46 year olds who don't know how to act or dress for that matter. 

The story the guy in the interview makes sense, with OG in the original video repeatedly telling dude he beat down how he should have just stayed out his business.  It look like him too. 

You do have a point
I forgot this was in DC
It's a well known fact that DC cats can't dress :lol:

Back
Top Bottom