IT (The Clown) - Out September 8th

Movie was wild. Like someone said above, it wasn't scary. Just really creepy.

Probably one of my most favorite films thay started a cast woth kids that young. They were really all great in their roles.. The black kid looked like a young Muhammad Ali. The preppy looking kid was probably the funniest.

Only time I jumped was after Beverly smacked her dad upside the head and he popped up out of nowhere .

Minor complaint is that it was a lil bit too long. 5 to 15 minutes could've been cut Other than that, its in my top 5 films of the year so far. 4.5 / 5.

See it in IMAX if you can. Had my girl and her friend shook.

Richie is goat status. Sh-sh-shout out Bill :smokin

Yeah that first scene was wild with Georgie.

I enjoyed it, well written and I love movies set in this era, kids did a great job. It gaveme a Stranger Things vibe and not just because that one kid was in it. Great movie.

Good film, surprised alot of blood was in it. Movie is more dark than first. That's the difference. My girl said it was scary, I'm like we're grown adults, movies can't scare us...she did jump when pennyswise grabbed the girl in the bathroom but saw that coming because it was in the trailer

Everybody keeps talking about that Georgie scene around the net. Must be the craziest scene in the movie I'm assuming.

100mill+ opening weekend :wow:

I'm not too surprised tbh. When I saw how packed the theater was last night, I knew it would crush the 60mill projections.

Movie was dope. I wouldn't have minded even more of those Stand By Me-type bonding moments :lol: 7/8

Movie was good but not great. Actually, on second thought it was really good. I just had really high expectations.
Also, After hearing all the reviews about skarsgard putting on a good performance... I thought he kind of sucked. Tim Currys outdated version of Pennywise outshines this new version.

I need some questions answered

What the hell happened to Georgie? If Beverly was able to stay alive after floating, were those other kids floating still alive? Why were they floating? If they were dead how come she wasn't?

I need some questions answered

What the hell happened to Georgie? If Beverly was able to stay alive after floating, were those other kids floating still alive? Why were they floating? If they were dead how come she wasn't?

Don't think nobody can answer, unless it's in the books.

Weird *** movie... stupid *** movie! One of the worse "scary" movies I've ever seen.

Should've just left it alone and not watch it.

The Georgie scene did hype up the theatre though, everyone seemed shocked so we were all like "damn this gonna be good!"

Movie got worse and worse throughout the movie! Everyone walked out disappointed and pissed!

10 outta 10 worse experience!

watching at 2:30 today, my wife only agreed to see this if we went during the day :lol:

I'm hyped

Just read your take on this movie so it makes sense with your emoji response.

Just keepin it 100 on my intake on the movie... at times it felt like I was watching a B grade movie, where they did TOO much with the CGI and it just looked ridiculous.

It was like watching a D.C. Movie, they OD'd with the CGI.

My girl also said she felt uncomfortable at times with the whole pedophilia BS.

Back
Top Bottom