It Took 219 Days, but My New 2012 Baby From Germany Has Arrived (Audi)

You got all the options I would have chosen.

-Titanium package
-RS rims
-Phantom black

6-speed for me though. Great car OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

nice, how much you put down to order the whip?

I had to put $500 down to do the customer order.  This was applied to my overall down payment.
not bad, i thought it be more. what was the down payment? 

Originally Posted by scshift

You got all the options I would have chosen.

-Titanium package
-RS rims
-Phantom black

6-speed for me though. Great car OP
pimp.gif

Yeah, I was kind of sad giving up the manual.  I've driven a stick shift for the past 11 years, but I am just tired of it with Philly traffic.  My left leg will appreciate the break.

Nice, I remember talking to you on twitter when you updated that it was being built.

Congrats! Looks awesome.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Stop looking at the pictures once i saw it was Automatic.

Real cars have 3 pedals
You better be driving something nice to backup a statement like that...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

nice op.

quick explanation of A, S, R, RS?

It's Audi's designation of trim level.

The A is the base model, A4, A5, A6, etc. They can be outfitted with S-Line packages to look more like the S level cars.
The S is the performance model, S4, S5, S6, etc. They have larger/more powerful engines and are sportier looking, have more features, etc.
The RS is the highest spec model and are not always available. Audi releases them in different generations for different models. There was a B7 RS4 (last generation), this generation there's an RS5 and a TT RS, sometimes the models are only available in Europe also, I know the RS6 hasn't been sold in America for a couple generations.

There's no R.

you my good sir are one lucky SOB !!!! and have great taste in cars
pimp.gif

i really want to get a s5 or Rs5 some day
smile.gif

Has the RS5 been released in America yet? I've read the reviews and I think it's on sale in Europe but I haven't heard about the US yet.

Originally Posted by scshift

Has the RS5 been released in America yet? I've read the reviews and I think it's on sale in Europe but I haven't heard about the US yet.

Reports are than it will be coming in the 2013 model year, although there has been no official confirmation.

I'm not sure if I'm missing some joke about 'da hemi', but no, it does not have a HEMI.

Per Audi's site:
2.0 liter turbocharged with intercooler, DOHC in-line four-cylinder gasoline engine with FSI[emoji]174[/emoji] direct injection, variable valve timing and Audi valvelift system.

211 hp, 258 lb-ft of torque.

http://models.audiusa.com/a5-coupe/engines

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm not sure if I'm missing some joke about 'da hemi', but no, it does not have a HEMI.

Per Audi's site:
2.0 liter turbocharged with intercooler, DOHC in-line four-cylinder gasoline engine with FSI[emoji]174[/emoji] direct injection, variable valve timing and Audi valvelift system.

211 hp, 258 lb-ft of torque.

http://models.audiusa.com/a5-coupe/engines
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow that thung is underpowered for the price... no wonder it looks so sexy
laugh.gif

no hate bruh i jus had no idea it only had 211 horses... thats 30 more than my TC
laugh.gif

what do the performance numbers look like for those things? stock turbo must be a beasttt

Back
Top Bottom