It Took 219 Days, but My New 2012 Baby From Germany Has Arrived (Audi)

SICK whip OP and yes i LOVE the wheels
pimp.gif

I read it all and saw the pics... and yes Im far beyond jealous. Glad you got it tho OP.

I'm currently in the process of getting a new car but have choose not to get an Audi seeing as its care and needs cost a lot of $ and I can't have that on my plate.

Congrats and treat her well.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm not sure if I'm missing some joke about 'da hemi', but no, it does not have a HEMI.

Per Audi's site:
2.0 liter turbocharged with intercooler, DOHC in-line four-cylinder gasoline engine with FSI[emoji]174[/emoji] direct injection, variable valve timing and Audi valvelift system.

211 hp, 258 lb-ft of torque.

http://models.audiusa.com/a5-coupe/engines
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow that thung is underpowered for the price... no wonder it looks so sexy
laugh.gif

no hate bruh i jus had no idea it only had 211 horses... thats 30 more than my TC
laugh.gif

what do the performance numbers look like for those things? stock turbo must be a beasttt
211 might not seem like a lot but the fact that it's hitting 60 in the low 6's should give you a bigger picture on how torque and gearing have a lot to do with acceleration as much as HP. This thing should be @++!@#% amazing for daily driving...I didn't think 260 lb/ft of torque at 1500 rpm was even possible in a V4...but apparently it is. Have fun with it man, congrats.
im just gunna say NO.

the fact is its almost a 50k dollar car. sure it is sexy, but performance? seriously? low 6's is impressive? V4?

Damn, that's pretty nice. Congrats on receiving everything you wanted out of a car. I'm going to be in the market for a new ride pretty soon too, but unfortunately nothing nearly as nice,

You waited 215 days for an A5?  You are on crack bro.

Either way, congrats on the car.  Very nice.  I bought a 2009 A4 when theey first came out with the new style with the LED's (S4's weren't out yet) and the lease is up in December.  I loved the Audi but I think I'm going to step into a Benz CLS this time.

Back
Top Bottom