Ite, Who's rockin wit Romney for 2012?

Originally Posted by Coogi Sweaters

If you say so champ.  I know exactly what it is.  And I know that you slurpers are so blind in your service to the Democrats, you can't even see the mental slavery they have you locked in.  They give you just enough to keep you passive and peaceful... just enough to keep doing what they say... I mean after all, they gave you Obama.  The first black president... the first president that doesn't serve "white" handlers, the first president that doesn't serve "white" financial interest, the first president that doesn't serve the world's "white" elite.
Who said I was a democrat? They're all trash to me. They don't represent me or any Black person's interest. Any white institution can burn for all I care.  Catch a chainsaw with your face.

An uncle tom is a Black person who believes that their interests are with white folks. They believe that you can't get any higher than the White man and he is the ultimate goal for success. Any black whose voting for republicans or democrats thinking that they look out for you are living in a non reality based universe.

"Catch a chainsaw with my face." 
laugh.gif
, get lost kid. 

Any PERSON thinking they are voting Democrats or Republicans thinking they are looking out for you is not living in reality, IMO, I'll give you that.

By the way... Bloomberg was a lifelong registered Democrat.. Who picked to run as a Republican because he couldn't win a Democratic primary...  And while I don't mind Bloomberg he only got elected, reelected, and changed the charter for a third term was because he outspends his competition by immense amounts.

Just some background if you are unaware.

And I would love for you to actually study the economy of New York City from 1950s to 1980. Specifically the financial crisis of 1975. The Municipal Assistance Corporation and Emergency Financial Control Board (today the Financial Control Board) is a good place to start. You will see that the City was growing before anyone knew of Giuliani.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Right, and the Republicans aren't in a "mental slavery" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, where did I say they weren't?

You implied it with the "slurpers are so blind..." 
grin.gif

How is 3rd party best though, Ron Paul? Really? He has a few good points but he's a wackjob.
Can you please explain to me why Ron Paul is a 'wackjob' in your eyes? Or is that too much work for you?

How many of you dopes who support abortions have had your pregnancies terminated? you don't need skin in the game to support issues.

Deuce "King", boss if you still think that Soetoro is even a decent acting president than you are obviously clueless about the state of things. How you gonna call Ninja house @#%$& when you don't have a clue about what your talking about. You seem like the one who's tending the crib. C'mon Fam, Fast & Furious, the NDAA, Invading Libya without Congressional approval, the ongoing pointless battles in Iraq and Afghanistan, false flag attacks, promoting a race war (from the memory of a dead kid nontheless), the complete ignorance about the poisoning of our drinkling water, the refusal to label GMO laced foods, the Breitbart hit, the TSA death ray support, the fact that every record of his birth or college education has been deleted, the "Raw Milk" conspiracy, bankrupting the coal industry, he's gonna take our guns, shall I go on? I can post the list of executive ordes if you want.

Romney's no better folks, same team

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by roboski

Ninja, why are putting like Bloomberg is a straight "republican" when he's a independent?

Bloomberg doesn't equal Romney.

a social conservative, which is GREAT. we dont need moral zealots as commander in chief, we need people that know how to handle
THIS is laughable. He is Pro-Life and Anti-Gay.  Yeah, he's not a moral zealot at all.
indifferent.gif

So people who dont approve of abortions & homosexual relations are automatically monsters thatShouldnt even be classifed as human......
laugh.gif
Gimme a break b.

Obama was a bigot foaming at the mouth only three days ago by Chris Matthews' standards. Cheney was a beacon of hope by contrast. But seriously, if you disagree with leftists you're scum. They can't win on issues, so they insult dissent.Pig Love, you forgot Barry making it rain on two American citizens. Lulz, runs on closing Gitmo because of indefinite detention, murders American citizens because giving them a trial would be inconvenient.

I guess the problem in here is that many of you, I suspect do not
know that there is no such thing as a right and a left anymore.The
media uses it against you to keep you dumb.

its not like Obama Deserves another day in office.
Romney 2012, gonna have to make more room in the white house when his entire family comes over.

If you say so champ.  I know exactly what it is.  And I know that you slurpers are so blind in your service to the Democrats, you can't even see the mental slavery they have you locked in.

laugh.gif

GOP touts "everyone for themselves" and "limited government"If u looking for a handout their not for u. Romney is a moderate that understand da brillianceOf a free market economy with da understanding that a civilized economy needsA certain amount of social programs that ensures safety nets for those that truely need it.Other then that he's not trying to tell you what kinda car you should drive, what kinda tax on soda we should apply, etc.
laugh.gif
  This thread is funny because you are so hyped about Romney, the guy who started Obamacare and supported the Wall Street bailouts.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Can you please explain to me why Ron Paul is a 'wackjob' in your eyes? Or is that too much work for you?

Stop assuming I'm another Ron Paul hating, media follower, or whatever it is the Cult of Ron Paul believes people who don't agree with him are. I have no problem telling you why I think he's nuts, I'll even tell you his good stuff.

Pros:
- End wars, no more troops in bases around the world.

- End the drug war & Legalize them.

- No more Patriot Act

Cons: AKA why he's a nutjob

- Strongly ProLife

- He's a creationist

- He doesn't believe in separation of church and state

- Doesn't mind Iran having nukes

- Gun nut who thinks there should be not Gun Control

- Thinks Climate Change is a hoax

- Against any Environmental protection

- Wants to eliminate the Department of Education

- Wants to eliminate the Department of Energy

- Supports the Marriage Protection Act, which makes it so the Federal can't undermine state laws regarding Same-sex marriage.

- He wants to repeal the Civil Rights Act on the basis that a business should be able to refuse you based on your race because it's their right.

- Against federal safety standards

- Against foreign aid, even when it's non-military

- Against income tax

Climate change is a hoax fam. Enjoy your FEMA camp experience  

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

GOP touts "everyone for themselves" and "limited government"If u looking for a handout their not for u. Romney is a moderate that understand da brillianceOf a free market economy with da understanding that a civilized economy needsA certain amount of social programs that ensures safety nets for those that truely need it.Other then that he's not trying to tell you what kinda car you should drive, what kinda tax on soda we should apply, etc.
laugh.gif
  This thread is funny because you are so hyped about Romney, the guy who started Obamacare and supported the Wall Street bailouts.
he's a moderate....

Where are these NYC heads? I've gotta agree with my dude da ninjahood on this one, Giuliani cleaned this place up, Bloomberg pushed it forward. They don't know bout it.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

a social conservative, which is GREAT. we dont need moral zealots as commander in chief, we need people that know how to handle
THIS is laughable. He is Pro-Life and Anti-Gay.  Yeah, he's not a moral zealot at all.
indifferent.gif

So people who dont approve of abortions & homosexual relations are automatically monsters thatShouldnt even be classifed as human......
laugh.gif
Gimme a break b.

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco

You know how many black people i know voted for Obama only cuz he's half black SMH
What about the amount of people who didn't vote for him for that exact same reason?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
he's a moderate....
Obama has governed as a moderate. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Thiso thread is funny because you are so hyped about Romney, the guy who started Obamacare and supported the Wall Street bailouts.

I told you dudes before that the house #!!@$ loves his master, regardless of his masters past or current state. "What's wrong boss.........WE sick"

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Where are these NYC heads? I've gotta agree with my dude da ninjahood on this one, Giuliani cleaned this place up, Bloomberg pushed it forward. They don't know bout it.

I agree 100%

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco

You know how many black people i know voted for Obama only cuz he's half black SMH

Blacks vote Democrat for presidential elections regardless of who the nominee is.  The only "blacks" that tend to vote Republican are house @*#+%$, which is why and by whom this thread was created in the first place.  They are in the minority anyway.    

laugh.gif
, oh the irony in this post.  It's obvious your a lock-stock voting Liberal and you have the gall to call someone else a house @*#+%$.
laugh.gif
  House @*#+%$'s vote for a candidate only because he is black.  House @*#+%$'s vote for that candidate because those house @*#+%$ owing Liberals KNEW you would vote for that candidate no matter what.  House @*#+%$'s vote for a candidate because their "society" tells them that is who they are supposed to vote for.  House @*#+%$'s keep voting for policies that give their people just enough to survive but not enough to succeed and grow.  House @*#+%$'s vote for candidates that promise them everything and continually deliver nothing. 
laugh.gif

Oh the irony that you don't even see that you're the real House @*#+%$ around here.

I sure hope your white cause if not it looks like ninjahood Joe Oliver has a companion in that house, which is you.

Ron Paul
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah a good deal of his ideas are a little off, but he'd be more positive than Obama/Romney.
Ending the Drug War and wars would be so beneficial to this country.
Sadly, Paul has no shot at getting elected.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom