It's 100 outside, but it's 67 in my house. A/C Appreciation

I don't know what the hell I'd do without A/C. Coming home to a cool *%% house after being in this hot *%% heat is definitely appreciated. 

I don't know what the hell I'd do without A/C. Coming home to a cool *%% house after being in this hot *%% heat is definitely appreciated. 

smokin.gif

we have an A/C at my house but my parents never want to use it for some reason....i hate summer because of the heat.

we have an A/C at my house but my parents never want to use it for some reason....i hate summer because of the heat.

indifferent.gif

son u live in NorCal, u fail
sick.gif

d8416763711190d04e38271238085207ca63b51a_r.png

living close to the beach
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

son u live in NorCal, u fail
sick.gif

d8416763711190d04e38271238085207ca63b51a_r.png

living close to the beach
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the AC on 67? Your light bill must be a mother...

The lowest it gets at my house is 76 and that's rare.
In TX coming inside from 95+, that 76 feels like 50.

the AC on 67? Your light bill must be a mother...

The lowest it gets at my house is 76 and that's rare.
In TX coming inside from 95+, that 76 feels like 50.

It shouldn't be that cold, that's a huge waste of energy/money.

Summers everyday in central FL, kept it at 78 was plenty + ceiling fans to keep me cold. You also shouldn't be running the AC if you're not in the house, what's the point of keeping the house cold if no one is there? Sure it's nice to come home to a freezing house, but just turn it off or raise the temperature so it's not wasting energy.

It shouldn't be that cold, that's a huge waste of energy/money.

Summers everyday in central FL, kept it at 78 was plenty + ceiling fans to keep me cold. You also shouldn't be running the AC if you're not in the house, what's the point of keeping the house cold if no one is there? Sure it's nice to come home to a freezing house, but just turn it off or raise the temperature so it's not wasting energy.

Mo Greene, get lost. Living in NorCal is like living in Texas, it's hot as hell. and SacTown in whack.

it's a PERFECT 70 degrees here in the LA area.

haters gunna hate

Back
Top Bottom