It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is HILARIOUS!

Originally Posted by Baller23217

what's ya major dude?

roll.gif

Even though that was on all the previews, I was still dyin at that part.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

recommend me a first episode to put me on and make me like it.
Just start from season 1....

I keep callin folks **%%@ hands
laugh.gif

Man, now I'm just sitting on my couch watching every episode that's on Hulu. Too bad they don't have them all.

someone help

nerd.gif

Had to bump this thread! Y'all ain't tell me this show was GOLD. I just stated it on Netflix. Man has me dying every episode.

Watching the episode "the gang gives back"
And dude has to coach some lil kids and he chooses all the black kids to play and the white dudes to sit :rofl:

Only on season 2. Does it still go strong or goes down in quality?

So how many episodes do I have to watch for the funny to kick in?

Because I saw the first three and nothing.

Yeah...

All these shows on Netflix bruh digs up this fossil. Smh. Go watch Master of None.

Last edited:
Probably one of my favorite TV shows of all time off the top of my head.

Dennis being progressively Psycho, Charlie being an idiot savant, and Frank's mental decline over the course of the show is hilarious to watch.

Dee going from the initial "Voice of reason" to straight up scumbag is genius as well.

dumpster baby was the funniest I've seen...

when Frank and Charlie sleep on the sewer grate i couldn't walk for a few mins...

I watched the episode where they tryout for the Eagles last night and the fake donovan mcnabb had me laughing for 2 hours. 

denim chicken?

that episode is flames.

Dee: You've been really stressed so I thought I'd take you to a spa day. Just the two of us.
Charlie: A what day?
Dee: Spa day
Charlie: What is this word, spa? I feel like you're starting to a say a word and you're not finishing it. Spaghetti? Are you taking me to a spaghetti day?

Back
Top Bottom