pimp.gif

Today to eat dinner...

My son
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

16935c8ee2bde3770ad080e5917cacaebd5fa81.jpg

Recycled picture of the shoes
5d5159e7e8078f9ccbd519909c80ad6c60fc1d8.jpg

Oh and NikeXCartoon... nice stacking on your 04s. I'm trying to get mine to look a little something like them.

How long did you spend making them look like that?
laugh.gif

For all you who wear DARK/RAW DENIM:

How do you keep denim stains from getting on your sneakers? Or are there denim stains on your sneakers and they just don't show in your pics? And pleasedon't send me to SuperFuture or anything like that, I don't really want to soak my jeans in a bathtub for hours and then put them on while they'redrying, etc. A nice simple solution would help.

Thanks

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

How do you keep denim stains from getting on your sneakers? Or are there denim stains on your sneakers and they just don't show in your pics? And please don't send me to SuperFuture or anything like that, I don't really want to soak my jeans in a bathtub for hours and then put them on while they're drying, etc. A nice simple solution would help.

Thanks

wear blk/dark color sneakers for a while...

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Oh and NikeXCartoon... nice stacking on your 04s. I'm trying to get mine to look a little something like them.

How long did you spend making them look like that?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Not long at all. I've only had em for a little over a month. I just soaked emthough, so they became a little stiff and seem to stack better.

How do you keep denim stains from getting on your sneakers? Or are there denim stains on your sneakers and they just don't show in your pics? And please don't send me to SuperFuture or anything like that, I don't really want to soak my jeans in a bathtub for hours and then put them on while they're drying, etc. A nice simple solution would help.

Thanks

well i've heard that you can get some fabric sewn in the insides of your cuffs so when they bleed it's into the fabric

it was in some issue of complex

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

yesterday

today

Nice griffeys
Francis
info on the nike lace tag please?

nice fits peeps

well, fyi, they are finna go for a pretty penny since Mike23 got served with a Cease and Desist by Nike themselves
smh.gif
. Better start searching for those lacetags now while the site's still up.

Thanks

Inevitability. Wear light jeans then. Just wear your jean a lot, note the singular. When you keep rotating jeans, it doesn't help with stopping thebleeding. You kind of gotta accept it. Only reason to keep that shoe area clean most of the time in my opinion after you wear your shoe is to have a betterresell value in the future, just wear your shoes and jeans. you just lean to stop caring, or just wipe it off after every time, or cuff the bottom like manypeople suggest. I personally like the clean uncuff look.

NICE ATCS also nikexcartoon

^^my APC ns still bleed even when cuffed and i've been wearing them for a month or so now but i ain't the type to cry over denim bleeds on my shoes. iheard somewhere that if you mix a lil vinegar w/water and soak the leg opening it will stop some of the indigo from bleeding but i've never tried it. i gotblack raw APC ns and them things haven't bled at all but my indigo pair is like a chick on the rag

Originally Posted by dalitso

c5635b1be4e8efda0c44d44f28c621f2d591c0d.pjpg

These 16 Lows bring back memories... was pressed to get them when they came out.. and was about to get robbed for em back in high school... still love emtho

Back
Top Bottom