It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

well, fyi, they are finna go for a pretty penny since Mike23 got served with a Cease and Desist by Nike themselves
smh.gif
. Better start searching for those lacetags now while the site's still up.

wow, thats crazy.

i wanted to order me some too
eyes.gif

he was always posting dumb pictures like the one of him jumping in the air with super duper skinny jeans
roll.gif

yeah that dude posts daily on sufu, I don't remember him on Niketalk really.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

For all you who wear DARK/RAW DENIM:

How do you keep denim stains from getting on your sneakers? Or are there denim stains on your sneakers and they just don't show in your pics? And please don't send me to SuperFuture or anything like that, I don't really want to soak my jeans in a bathtub for hours and then put them on while they're drying, etc. A nice simple solution would help.

Thanks

Inevitability. Wear light jeans then. Just wear your jean a lot, note the singular. When you keep rotating jeans, it doesn't help with stopping the bleeding. You kind of gotta accept it. Only reason to keep that shoe area clean most of the time in my opinion after you wear your shoe is to have a better resell value in the future, just wear your shoes and jeans. you just lean to stop caring, or just wipe it off after every time, or cuff the bottom like many people suggest. I personally like the clean uncuff look.

cosign. I just kinda stopped caring.

I'm pretty sure he had the same SN, sidneylo. I remember him always posting his pics with that same background.

^yeah and dudes knocked on him for wearin skinny jeans (like they always do
laugh.gif
smh.gif
) and i guess dude kinda felt disrespected or whatever...

To the Pillow Fight in Union Sq. (NYC)

Zoo York, RL Polo jacket & Nike Vandal Supreme
(after the massacre)

2mz1wo.jpg

whhmf.jpg

the crowd

96w09i.jpg

the main event.

2enx4e1.jpg

btw, what's up to onlysomejordan who showed up for it as well.

Back
Top Bottom