It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

HazDaPrince - X's are ill. (shorts especially)
HammerCharge - Details on the purchase locationg for ''NoBitchAssNess'' shirt if you know.
YoungSKB - Criiiispy Tiff's wowowow.
iHust1e - Raptors =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Today:
Catus AM90 x Volcom

http://photobucket.com

http://photobucket.com

Jaehow-wud up…..dope jamz!!!!

SBvj426-thanx hommie…mine are startin to crack though!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY(finishing the XVIz)

c8b35dd7e3fae36c0e8fd1f523301ea4698ec2a.pjpg

YESTERDAY, HAPPY EASTER!!!!

88315ee9e009dc2c99df0dc528bb13d236c03e4.pjpg

after church
b07359c8ef35e91b09cbdcf92a15cdc3d2d4199.pjpg

Wore these bummy clothes for a long day of traveling.

Orlando to Milwaukee
Milwaukee to Omaha
Omaha to Lincoln

I'm pretty tired and ready for bed. Sucks that I gotta head to school in the morning. Spring Break has come and went.
frown.gif

And this is just a recap of what I wore last week. (I was bored and fixing to pack em away for the next two months)

G'night folks.

"Mr Mouf" that nobitchassness tee was sold in the sean john store in nyc. (41st and 5th ave) the next color is coming out in like 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by ctrlofbodynmind

no offence
ojo7r4.jpg

but u kinda look like
1g69ec.jpg

mr. freeway

It's cool. But I have no idea why people keep saying that. My beard aint even as thick as his. Even when I have it cut really low, people still say Ilook like him.

YoungSk8 - dope fits homie, sick atmos!
iiljaybe3 - fresh fit man
slowwonee89 - lovin them 13s
Mr Mouf - sick AM90s!
abernja - dope rotation man

Sunday to go out with the fam
wdywt032308wo1.jpg

today, to work
wdywt032408bra7.jpg

wdywt032408er6.jpg

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

HazDaPrince they only sold the tee at the sean john store on 41st and 5th. they sold out of this color but the white with black lettering is coming out with in the next 2 weeks.

^^^This IS NOT Entirely True.....These Shirts Can Be Had Online At Seanjohn.com At Any Time And In A Few Different Colorways
wink.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Valencia - Real ...3 - 2

wooohooooo...go koeman!

nice carnivals ebayologist!
Thanks
laugh.gif
I know squat about soccer let alone soccer in Spain...
laugh.gif
My mom is first generation Spanish American and she's been to Spain quitefew times and always brings back ill *+*$ and I have couple Spanish soccer kits as a result...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

me in the sean john nobitchassness tee and my lil bro in the rj jersey. drove from brooklyn to philly to see nets/sixers game.
30nd8gy.jpg
FLO RIDA ????
florida2.jpg

Rotation for the past week......always tooo lazy to take daily pics .....and ,my cameras broken...so blackberry pics will do for now...and saving for amacbook.....and a new cannon all while being a sneakerhead......i need to be wealthy soon..... good @#!$ everyone ive seen very dope @#!$ all month

forgot to post the actual pic ....Yo what do those circles next to everyones user name mean???? never saw that before?.....

310050295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom