It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

laugh.gif
appreciate it. I switch it up though.

me in the sean john nobitchassness tee and my lil bro in the rj jersey. drove from brooklyn to philly to see nets/sixers game.
30nd8gy.jpg

Ayo sneakermane what's poppin. easter 08' force's nice v-neck cashmere polo sweater.
2ahshzr.jpg

htv4hj.jpg

2a0jqfm.jpg

Sup Yall Nice Fits Everyone.
This Weekend Turned Out To Be A Diamond Weekend lol

Friday To My Moms B-Day Dinner Then Later To See Shutter A.K.A. The Grudge 3
4 C's T
Seven Jeans
Atmos Am1

2gtb0cm.jpg

ayn5g6.jpg

Saturday. To Melrose And The Mall Then Later A Welcome Home Party.
And Stop To Chop It Up With Dom (Making Me Wait Til The 25th For The Tape)
Diamond X Girl T
Diamond Crew (Sade)
Stussy Shorts
Diamond Sb's (Tiffanys)
9gblzk.jpg

2yoej9t.jpg

nx9c9u.jpg

255pf2w.jpg

Sunday. Happy Easter!! Went To Eat At The Reef In Long Beach Then Soak Up Some Sun.
Cold As Ice T (Easter Edition)
Seven Jeans
Easter Air 180
s2zaj5.jpg

2naslc2.jpg

Originally Posted by ProMethod Man

Pot ain't meeting any kettles...

95% of the comments there are along the lines of "thats a good look on you" "the fit is amazing" etc...pertaining more to the person's style, the way the clothes fit on them, the shape, etc...

Here it's "oh snap, icy VI's" or "wow my grails the space jams!" "that fitted goes sick with those aquas
pimp.gif
"

Totally different. The former is alot more homoerotic.

i wouldnt go to say that, but SF and NT are definitely on 2 different sides of the fashion solar system. although there are posters who cross over fromtime to time, its still very different.

and what i said about skid not being into shoes, it wasnt a shot
laugh.gif
,its just that whenever i peep his wdywt stuff he's wearing chucks or these leather boot shoes. so i just figured, maybe he isnt a big shoe type of person,but no doubt like i said, dude is on top of his denim game. and he's serious with it too.

HazDaPrince they only sold the tee at the sean john store on 41st and 5th. they sold out of this color but the white with black lettering is coming out with inthe next 2 weeks.

happy easter folks.

to ride down to north carolina and chill with family and watch gtown lose and UNC win
pimp.gif

white sox new era,
the hundreds,
levis,
rejuv am95s.

l_2f5a37bfdc7300170b5362d2a5c5c8da.jpg

Hammercharge - Whattup bro? Dope fit & Easter 06'!!! Only time I wear either pair is on Easter.

YoungSk8 - Nice Atmos. I'm kinda' regretting passing on those...the leather toe box turned me off initially.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

2ujr3gz.jpg

Raptor VII's for my last day in Orlando
frown.gif

I miss it already
eyes.gif
Those are the cleanest, freshest Raptor VII's i've seen ever! and the tight **# pantz wearin nigerian is hella funny!

with the fam.....sunday 3/23/2008 happy easter to all of NIKETALK

long sleeve button down with 991-recylced pic....

saturday 3/22/2008.....

friday 3/21/2008....

Back
Top Bottom