It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

chris/battle: dope tee and black 'premes!

"purple label shhh with the logos secret..." nah, j/p it ain't purple label
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
anyone else can't wait for summer?

^^^red wings again and again, now if i can only find a matching belt...

SICK X's mothalova...
eek.gif

mikes and nikes nice IIIs.. what i would do for a pair.
pimp.gif

^^ those appetite for destructions are ill. i'm just not in a rush to get a pair.

nice 'fit dreads2you, you actually made those SB's look good.

Took off from work today so I could relax
smokin.gif
So only for class today:

G.O.O.D. Music/Consequence & Jordan Retro II

f2myvp.jpg

9ao0b6.jpg

picked these up on the way home for $60
happy.gif

5pq3uw.jpg

sup ty, thanks man. didn't know if any one would pick up that 'dear summer/purple label' reference
wink.gif

I didn't even notice the text lol. Polo's textiles are so distinct, I already knew what it was without even stopping my scroll.

"purple label shhh with the logos secret..." nah, j/p it ain't purple label
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
anyone else can't wait for summer?

"...for we been together like nike airs and crisp tees"

i stay in L.A.

feels like summer everyday.

ty: damn, good eye man, good eye.
tony: mannn, i stay in florida but it's cloudy/gloomy right now with zero sunshine, i can't stand it lol.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

dope slipons...ive been looking for a pair but cant find em. any online stores have them?

yo, i copped over a year ago so im not sure if any spots still carry them. I'd say ebay is your best bet

Dalitso - Thanks for the shout out on the XI's a few pages back. You always come through with all the Jordan gear and the kicks. I think I'll break outsome XIV's before the end of the week.
Not sure who posted them, but nice III's, II's, Redwings, XX3, Shadow X, and IX's on the last page. The dunks and reeboks were pretty nice too.
CWeak - I need those XII's - My lil sister has them but I don't. Sucks...LOL

Anyways today. Well it all started at 9am when I got my wisom teeth pulled. They gave me an IV and oxygen up my nose, thebn hooked me up to some monitors.After that they asked me random questions for prob about 3 mins.....Next thing I know I'm laying down in another room with my mom sitting next to me. LOL -I was mad stressin over this but I never even knew it happened. I'm very thankful.

I wore Nike sweats, a Brooks issued FINL employee tee, and Blk/Wht AM 90.

Now I'm just at home chillin. Not in any pain really, just kinda like a slight annoying discomfort. So I'll be spending prob tonight and tomorrow justcruisin NT and eating ice cream.

My cats are keeping my company. They just won't leave the bed for some reason.
Snuggles (Gray) and Hurley (White)

I took this a few hours ago. Still pretty drugged up.

Disclaimer - If anything came out weird I'm still on drugs. LOL I take no responsibility for it.
Also any "girl" stuff like posters of dudes or other stuff you see isn't mine. I'm staying in my sisters room since my parents put junk inmine when I went to college and my sister is away at school not. NO you can't have pics of my sister. She is an NT member though. lol - Later folks.

Back
Top Bottom