It's been 3 months. How are your Varsity Reds holding up?

balloonoboy

Banned
The biggest knock on these was the suede and how it would become unsightly after a few wears. Well, I've worn mine well over 20x and they still look just as good as they looked the day I bought them. I've taken a damp cloth to them every now and then to get ride of dust and dirt.

How are your Varisty Reds holding up?

Are you planning on picking up the Infareds?

i'm still deployed but we get home very soon so i'll be able to break out...the varsity reds....motorsports..."oroes"...and spacejams ....pretty excited....

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

i'm still deployed but we get home very soon so i'll be able to break out...the varsity reds....motorsports..."oroes"...and spacejams ....pretty excited....
Appreciate what you're doing for the country.

It's always nice to come home to some Js.
pimp.gif

My varsity reds are doin mad well too... still icey, I un DS'ed them cause I knew infrareds were comin out, but I was disappointed after the pics

My varsity reds are doin mad well too... still icey, I un DS'ed them cause I knew infrareds were comin out, but I was disappointed after the pics

wore mine like 4x already and they still look DS
pimp.gif

Passing on the Infareds ever since i saw them, they are just like the VR's just a bit lighter red ... which is lame.
smh.gif

Wore them about 8 times and they still look as good as new I clean the clear sole after every wear and I brushed the suede up as well after every wear.

Really good. I have rocked them at least 10+ times. Soles still looking clean and suede is still nice.

i wore mine to play ball a handful of times, and they look dirty, but overall still in good shape. Probably going to retire them before i beat them to the ground.

Still got mine in the closet. My friend wore his first day back to school and they look DS. I'm surprised with the quality.

In great condition ... only worn about 5x would've worn more but sporadic rainy days keep them in hiding. Love them and wear them!!!

Mine are still icey and dirt free as well but i dont care enough to want to clean them after every wear like yall
ohwell.gif

i wouldn't say the are "holding up" ...more off they are HOLDING DOWN MY CLOSET!!!! I'm too scared to rock them because the look wayy too fresh!!!! Don't get me wrong, I roc all my kicks, but its just too hard for me to rock these! I rocced my motorsports before these...and since February, I purchased 5 Jays and haven't rocced any yet.. And matter of fact, yesterday I told my girl that I was just gonna put a pair on and walk outside, just so I know I've worn them and I'll end up wearing them again lol. I haven't even tested my Oreo's and I rocced my sister's bf's because he's already worn his lol. But yea, I've always wanted the Infrared's but I'm a 90's baby and was less fortunate when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

thanks bro an hope you enjoy when you get home an I love the way the varsity reds fit and I wore mine 20 times or so

Mine are holdin' up great. I treated the suede and haven't had any issues, can't wait to bust em out this summer.

Wore mine about 6 times, never treated the suede, wiped em off or even wiped the soles n the still look DS.

Back
Top Bottom