It's happening!!! Nike Air Diamond Fury 2015 Retro

un deadstocked these over the weekend as i watched my birds season go down the tubes smh....the kicks were comfy and i actually like the way the retro came out and for under $60 on eastbay im happy with the purchase (even more happy CHIP was fired today lol #birdgang)

1937063_1008995745833497_2435681676527753818_n.jpg

un deadstocked these over the weekend as i watched my birds season go down the tubes smh....the kicks were comfy and i actually like the way the retro came out and for under $60 on eastbay im happy with the purchase (even more happy CHIP was fired today lol #birdgang)

Those go perfect with those Eagles socks

Last edited:
Wonder where Nike is stashing these??
Most stores I know RTV'd these, and they only hit at a couple of outlets.
I was sure that by this time most outlets would be holding these for about $50.

It's about time for these to start popping up in the outlets. I remember final score had them a month ago, but they were still asking too much for them

It's about time for these to start popping up in the outlets. I remember final score had them a month ago, but they were still asking too much for them

First wave already happened. I got my father in-law the Emerald Furys as a Christmas present for $49. As they were finally hitting hash, they could be had for $39.

First wave already happened. I got my father in-law the Emerald Furys as a Christmas present for $49. As they were finally hitting hash, they could be had for $39.
Damn. I didnt even see anyone posting about them in the outlet thread. But I got em for 60, so I can't complain. Do you think the white/black and red/white/black pair will hit soon at the outlets? 

Wish I could rep this 1000X. Beat my pair from wearing them every day and have been waiting for a deal like this. My all time favorite shoe. Was such a Griffey fan in high school

Back
Top Bottom