ITS HERE! JORDAN X G-SHOCK WATCHES ONLY @ FOOTACTION USA ARE U COPPING????? $100

Originally Posted by aphexacid

The "fresh" kids can keep all this crap. match your hat, shirt, jeans, shoes, sock, thong, and now your watch too. Jordan overload

This

Originally Posted by aphexacid

The "fresh" kids can keep all this crap. match your hat, shirt, jeans, shoes, sock, thong, and now your watch too. Jordan overload

This

I'll stick with my black/red Jordan watch that came out when the 23's did. At least those were a little special

I'll stick with my black/red Jordan watch that came out when the 23's did. At least those were a little special

Ill stick to my ollie brand watch. Gshocks r too bulky lookn for me nd not willing to drop a bill for em.

Ill stick to my ollie brand watch. Gshocks r too bulky lookn for me nd not willing to drop a bill for em.

Originally Posted by HELLA STACKS

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

dont believe the hype

Looks at avy....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think the black one is decent, but I would never wear it. I can't even wear JB clothing. It's all about the shoes for me.

I think the black one is decent, but I would never wear it. I can't even wear JB clothing. It's all about the shoes for me.

Back
Top Bottom