Its not about the size of the boat..but the motion in the ocean Unappreaciation

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

its easy to over come this. all you need to do is

1. Eat the box or work on your hand skills cuz that will get her to the point where size really wont matter.

2. Make sure the first time is at night or somewhere really dark. There's a chance that she will feel you out but try and cut the foreplay down to a minimum and strap yourself up isntead of having her do it.

3. Work on your game. If your game is sick and you get these girls on some fallin in love tip then it wont really matter to them.

homie tryna help OP out
pimp.gif

1. Eat the box or work on your hand skills cuz that will get her to the point where size really wont matter.

2. Make sure the first time is at night or somewhere really dark. There's a chance that she will feel you out but try and cut the foreplay down to a minimum and strap yourself up isntead of having her do it.

3. Work on your game. If your game is sick and you get these girls on some fallin in love tip then it wont really matter to them.
That's solid advice lil man
pimp.gif

Lol at thise thread. I'm assuming all nt'rs don't have the same problem as dude. But, I'm happy with what I have.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this thread seems to be kind of AYO with everyone semi bragging about not having this problem...^
grin.gif

Dude with the small meat, RIP

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

some dudes laughing, and they should be shaking they heads in shame too!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'm saying
smh.gif
I knew almost every dude would come through
roll.gif
like they lex steele and posting pics of magnums and saying not me
Some of y'all some frontin !$$ dudes

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Oh Pabs, we're so sorry for you doing this.
laugh.gif

You chose it though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
at g. NT'ers though.
When he said he had a good one...he wasn't lying
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at OP

since we're all letting it loose... i'm good with mine, but smh at me having mad shrinkage during the winter... not a good look during foreplay
smh.gif
smh.gif
but then i damn near double in size, its like Mario when he gets the mushroom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

When she saw it, was she like...
This thread got some funny pics, lines but damn this one took the cake for me. I hated the movie but that gif got me laughin hard.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Its not about the size of the boat..but the motion in the ocean
naw bra its def about "the size" only dudes who aint workin with nothin say stuff like this.
sorry for your situation homie
yo if this is really the case (i.e 2-3 inches on Hard/Stiffy/Chubby/Erect)just buy some pills and boost your swag metter into the red zone. (thenu can be cocky as sh#$ with the women and lay it down with confidence. Confidence %!@@!) but reallly.... u cant be 2-3inches on hard can u???????

can u???????
indifferent.gif

I laughed till i realized this thread was one big joke. It's a hoax NT don't listen to OP.

Back
Top Bottom