Its not about the size of the boat..but the motion in the ocean Unappreaciation

Originally Posted by ImSoLA
Somebody saved my swag-o-meter
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

question though. what exactly would everybody here consider to be a small penis? i've heard of girl who think 7 inch is small

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

20eat-600.jpg

DA_BlueOrange_CMYK_Web.JPG

Box-net-logo-smallest.png

You have no choice. God gave you that small penis for a reason; you are destined to be a muff diver, so become the best one you can be and chics will give you a pass on your vienna sausage.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its not about the size of the boat..but the motion in the ocean
naw bra its def about "the size" only dudes who aint workin with nothin say stuff like this.
sorry for your situation homie

You have no choice. God gave you that small penis for a reason; you are destined to be a muff diver, so become the best one you can be and chics will give you a pass on your vienna sausage.
roll.gif
I slept on this thread, damnit.

laugh.gif

I had a buddy and some chick his was with told him he had a "****** Richard" <--- but the short name for Richard

OUCH

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's alright Pab, like Chappelle said, you ain't trying to get hers, you trying to get YOURS
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I had a buddy and some chick his was with told him he had a "****** Richard" <--- but the short name for Richard

OUCH

????????????????

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ericberry14

question though. what exactly would everybody here consider to be a small penis? i've heard of girl who think 7 inch is small
those are the ones who have no walls
laugh.gif
so true... so true.

But dont say that too loud, some dudes will claim that its impossible for a woman's vagina to get loose.

Sucks man. But I"m sure most guys have heard that. Don't get a complex about it, just shake it off and do what you do.

SO whats the length

like how will people know they are small or big.......... whats the drawing line

yes I want to check my mead for accuracy

Back
Top Bottom