It's Official: Minnesota Vikings acquires Randy Moss from the Pats for 3rd Round Pick

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer
Jay_Glazer

If this trade goes down this week, it may make moss only player in nfl to play 17 games as he'll miss both teams' bye weeks. Thanks jbe half a minute ago via ÜberTwitter
http://www.ubertwitter.com/bb/download.phpFantasy owners rejoicing
laugh.gif

Randy Moss is on my fantasy team, so yea this trade needs to happen ASAP.

Tom Brady don't care about Moss and last night proves it.

Twitter strikes again. After an accidental tweet by "Sports Guy" Bill Simmons of ESPN's Page 2, trade rumors have circulated that New England Patriots receiver Randy Moss is on the trading block and that the Minnesota Vikings are interested.-Bleacherreport

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all this from an accidental tweet,Randys going no where.The Pats haven't even contacted him yet. This is just like Melo to the Nets last week.

I don't think they can win with those WR's, but Randy isn't a guy that would be easy to work with when he doesn't like something or want to be there.

Gary_Tanguay

sources say Moss showed up unhappy today. He and BB had words. He is gone to Vikes if he and Minn workout a new deal. Watch LATE EDITION 10p

This MORON Michael Felger just said the Pats are a better team without Randy.

Man what the @$@#. I stared at the title for 10 seconds before I clicked...can't believe this %%%#.

Why now? You're throwing the !#$$$$% season away...coming off a big road win on MNF against division rivals...this is gonna KILL team morale.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I am a fan, but sometimes I simply hate the Patriots.
Originally Posted by toine2983

Brady will be pissed as hell though.
There's no way he's happy about this...I know it's not gonna happen but I wish he'd publicly bad mouth the organization for this nonsense.
Originally Posted by Regal Black

Tom Brady don't care about Moss and last night proves it.
Okay bro.

Originally Posted by JD617

He hates Randy Moss and has for quite awhile so any chance to *%#@ on him, he will take it. 

They also had the nerve to even discuss the fact that Brandon Tate, a 2nd year player in his 1st full season, which is 4 games at this point, may be able to replace his production.

Originally Posted by JD617

Some idiot caller on 'EEI just said to DEMAND AP from the Vikes for Moss
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Gary_Tanguay

sources say Moss showed up unhappy today. He and BB had words. He is gone to Vikes if he and Minn workout a new deal. Watch LATE EDITION 10p
Here come all the "Moss is/was a cancer" stories
eyes.gif

Sometimes it's so hard to be a Pats fan. The front office can be coldblooded sometimes like with Richard Seymour and even Deion Branch a while back. No wonder Mankins isn't having any of it. I won't believe this until it's official because this talk has been going on for 4 hrs and still nothing. Prob was because of an accidental tweet. In the span of 24 hrs,we had come off a great win on Monday Night and things were looking up but now we're hit with this.If it is true,this is gonna terrible short term for us. It's basically throwing in the towel,we still need a deep threat and no to forget that we actually gotta PLAY THE VIKES in a few weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Brady will be pissed.

In the words of Tom E. Curran:

"Go to bed."

Doesnt look like he's buying it.

Alot of dust will settle tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Randy Moss
Sidney Rice
Percy Harvin
Greg Camarillo
The tight end with the alphabet soup name (Shaincoe?)
AP
Damn...
Favre
Oh yeah...
I'm just waiting for Favre to force the ball into Moss with triple coverage
laugh.gif
.  On the real though, the offense is loaded if this happens, they will carry them now as Favre can take them.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by rashi

Would have been interested in this.....

If it was like 6-8 years ago.
And how does that make sense when Randy was still with the Vikes 6-8 years ago?

Moss playing with Favre...

I hate when stories break to the media prematurely. The rumor will sit and stew while the media dissects it one-by-one... and pretty soon it will come out that one side of the trade backs out.

I should start keeping a log of these dudes that say "Close to a deal!" when in the end it never comes to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom