It's Official: Minnesota Vikings acquires Randy Moss from the Pats for 3rd Round Pick

Supposedly Brett Favre's website sent out an email to their email-list about the rumor already. You know Favre is prayin...
laugh.gif

gonna be so excited if this goes down for obvious reasons, but I think Vikings fans need to keep things in perspective.

Moss doesn't fix the offensive line. It opens up the slot again for Harvin and gives us a vertical threat while Rice is gone, but if Favre can't get protection then the offense will continue to struggle. They have been the unit that has let this team down so far, hopefully they fixed some things during the bye week and come ready to play on Monday night.

Jay_Glazer -

Now another source close to the situation says he thinks talks will heat up again in a.m. and are still moving in the right direction

Glazer seems like he's just getting his stuff after others have already posted it.

Took Bill Simmons steam, and now Adam Schefter's. I know he has a "in" with the players though, so I may be wrong.

The hypothetical trade would hurt Wes Welker more than Tom Brady in my opinion...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Glazer seems like he's just getting his stuff after others have already posted it.

Took Bill Simmons steam, and now Adam Schefter's. I know he has a "in" with the players though, so I may be wrong.

The hypothetical trade would hurt Wes Welker more than Tom Brady in my opinion...

Glazer said he "was sitting on it all day" gathering more info when Simmons "mistweeted"

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Randy Moss
Sidney Rice
Percy Harvin
Greg Camarillo
The tight end with the alphabet soup name (Shaincoe?)
AP
Favre

sick.gif

thats just unfair. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

Naw, Glazer is just a notch down from Mort & Schefter. He's money with his sources.

Percy will be a fantasy dream if this gets done

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

hope this happens just so i can wear my Moss Vikings jersey again 
laugh.gif
Hope he stays with his current number 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 jk

This would be so glorious. As long as we can stay competitive til Sidney gets back I like our chances. The Pack and Bears really ain't all that and with that lineup and our D we can at least get the Wild Card. Favre's gotta be prayin like crazy right now. As am I!

A 3rd rounder is nice, but I wouldn't mind giving up as much as a 2nd, considering we were willing to give up a 2nd and more for Vinny Jack.

Zygi is really going all-in this year, I just hope he pays the other guys who are due for an extension (AD, Sid, Chad).  After already giving Brett 20 mil, and if he signs Randy to a multi-year for 9/per, those other dudes gonna get heated if they don't get paid. 

But man....super juiced if this happens.  Brett's hands are all over this.

Oh man quit playing with my emotions now
eek.gif

Fingers crossed man........vikes fans we gotta pray hard this deal doesn't end up in flames.

ESPN is going to have a field day tomorrow.  I bet they got the helicopters ready, and they're hoping that Favre picks him up from the airport.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm Falcons fan via MV7 from VT. It's like you're predestined picking a team since I live in socal. With that being said, my veterano fam are die hard Vikings fans, as I am a Randy Bawse fan. Good for him since I told my fam that Randy would retire in a Minnesota jersey before it was all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom