IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
ran thru those back in the day still got a pair but at sz 13 they look like boats so ill pass this go around

haha...i have these in the blu/blu/wht....theyre too heavy to ball in..but definitely real comfortable...
might get rid of my pair though just cuz i dont wear em anymore

nerd.gif

u can keep these, never been a fan. nat that they look bad, but these have always been entirely too bulky imo. u know its a problem when a shoe is too bulkyfor CASUAL wear, let alone hoopin. of course, DC & PG will eat these up, just as they always have, but... PASS!

pass unless they release the silver with blue bubble.....
MIGHT cop the black/silver logo joints if they release even though I already got a pair

I'd get these on sale, but the 1/2 cents are really going to hurt these. I'm hoping to get them in the $100 range or cheaper.

After the 1/2 cents, I already have silver Pros and Flights

if it hasnt been said already, that pic is NOT a pixc of the og colorway... the air chambers were torquise and the nike emblem on the ankle was indesrescent orhowever the hell u spell it

here's a pic of my ogs, one of the pairs that got me in the game..

is it confirmed that this is the actual version to be re-released?

I thought it was confirmed to be like the OG's, not the retros. I could be wrong, but my source has never really steered me wrong. I'll get em eitherway. My retros ran just a little bit big. I copped the black ones a half size small cause that's all they had in the store and they fit perfect.

Man, had this shoe dropped last year, I would have been all over them.

Now, I'm really on my way out of the sneaker world, and especially basketball kicks. They are still one of my favorite shoes to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom